Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My cabal is being...

My cabal is being...

Stupid i mean like everytime i start cabal i click start cabal the little gameguard thing pops up in the top left corner and then the picture goes away but i wait and wait and nothing shows up... And the reason is, is that cabalmain.exe is not running after i open it the way i can tell is I open task manager and click processes and right then and there i dont see any cabalmain.exe so ya im very confused can someone plzzzzzzzzz help me!

The cabalmain.exe process does not actually start until the game is up. It seems like it might be a problem with your gameguard. I do have a few suggestions as to the actions you can take though.
    1. First unistall cabal from your computer and use THIS registry cleaning tool to completely wipe the game off the face of your computer. Then go to the website and download it again. Right click the icon and select run as administrator.
    2. Unplug your modem/router and let them sit for about 5 minutes. Then plug them back in and try running the game again.
    ~hopefully one of these suggestions works for you, post if it doesnt~
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    Definitely a Game Guard issue. For optimal results, use Shadow's first suggestion. If you want to go fast, you can also try just plain deleting the Game Guard folder from you CABAL files, then restarting the game. The game should reinstall a new set of files. Still, it will not get rid of the issue if the problem is in the registry, which is why I suggest using the registry cleaner.

~Sicon112

P.S. Shadow, some people may get confused about the registry cleaner because registry cleanup is only one of the programs functions. You should probably note that next time you suggest it.
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team