Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War question

War question

How'd you defeat FB when you're debuffed (root etc, mana freeze etc)?

bl defeats root with instant immunity buff and mf is just have over 1400mp just enough so u can use your combo

Quote Originally Posted by MaxUchiha View Post
    bl defeats root with instant immunity buff and mf is just have over 1400mp just enough so u can use your combo
    but instant immunity needs to be casted first right? it won't work when you're rooted already..

Shadow Titanium
    You can't bro, when ur rooted and mfed you type /sit and watch.

or stand there like an idiot using lvl 9 twin moonslash over and over that does pathetic dmg

I've survived against and beaten a FB who debuffed me after the debuffs wore off, mf and root included.

He wasn't doing very well that day though. Its quite satisfying when you best a FB who debuffed you. Until another one roots you and slams you with his wizard buddy in less than 5 seconds....

I will never be stoppeddd ~!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Shadow Titanium
    ^ lol
    Knight of Dawn / Stormy Supreme Gladiator

how do u post those threads for the stats

Quote Originally Posted by packetj View Post
    How'd you defeat FB when you're debuffed (root etc, mana freeze etc)?
    Here are some scenarios that I, a blader, find myself in when I face a fb.

S1: I see a fb from far and cast Instant Immunity before meeting one another. (II lasts 30 sec before bslvl 150, 45 sec before bslvl 170, and 60 sec after bslvl 170).

"But I am not a WA or BL (yes, I am aware that I am posting on a Blader section, but I thought it would be nice to shed some light on this matter for the other classes) so how do I cast something that I don't have?"

With the removal of the Guardian titles, estsoft added the Holy Water items in the cash shop. Open cash shop and go to Hunting Aid then Holy Water and scroll down to the bottom. There are Holy Water of Resistance/Flawless Defence (30/100% resist root/stun/down/knock-back).

If I had some extra ecoins to spend, I would buy some Holy Water of Flawless Defence to use in wars. However, the item has a 180 sec cooldown while giving you 60 sec of immunity. Within those 120 seconds, more debuffing could happen so run if your enemy fb hasn't died in 60 sec after you use the item.

Outcome: The fb casts Execration/Field of Execration (20 sec at lv 20) and gets frustrated after seeing it didn't work. So he casts another debuff, like the dreaded Mana Freeze, which at lv 20 takes out 1400 MP of the target. This brings us to scenario 2.

S2: You are mf-ed. If you have well over (say, 21+ mana left after) 1400 MP, you can dash away before getting rooted. If you have more (~190 like I have thanks to Epaulet of Vampire and MP rune lv 12) you can stay and fight the fb while he/she's caught off-guard. If you are not mf-proof, as most are, bring as many MP-boosting accessories as you can to every war. Switch your gear to these MP-accessories when you are mf-ed. Some MP-boosting accessories are: Amulet of Battler +8 (120 MP), Vampiric or Force Regeneration Earring +X (X times 10 MP), Epaulet of Vampire (400 MP), a pet with MP slots, and any MP-slotted gear. Also, you could sacrifice an upgrade and max MP mastery, which gives 114 MP (I have done this before when my MP rune's level wasn't high enough). Don't forget maxed MP rune (lv 15) gives 250 MP.

Or, instead of bothering with these shenanigans, you could tank the ~10 sec mf. Nevertheless, from my experience, killing the fb while I am mf-ed has always given me the last laughter.

S3: A blader in your party casts Curse Dodge, which is a debuff Shadowshield but only for 2 debuffs. A seasoned fb will cast two non-root/mf first then try to root/mf you. After the fb debuffs you once, run away to safety. A seasoned fb also knows that some people are mf-proof, so he/she casts Enervation (de-level) that takes away ~120 MP. Then he/she casts mf on you.

Outcome: If you don't have over ~1540 mp, the best choice would be to relog or hope for your allies to come and rescue you. The best savior would be an mf-proof fa that can use Curse Remove.

Sure, force bladers are forces to be reckoned with, but like rock, paper, and scissors, something always beats something else in the end.
    Last edited by Chippa; 01-04-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Knight of Protection
    Mana Freeze Proof (even after Field of Enervation) with 1597 MP
    Venus

or u can just tank the FB's hits. O.O

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast