Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What should I get next...

Shadow Titanium

What should I get next...

Just wondering what you all think I should go for next .

Here's my current gear:

Amulet: Amulet of Pain +6
    Rings: Critical Ring +2 x4
    Board: K Red
    Epaulet: EoF+7
    Earrings: Vamp. +6 x2
    Bracelets: Slotted BoF+3 x2
    Helm: 40/7 Osm. Battlehelm +9
    Suit: 7% Amp 100 HP Armorsuit +9
    Boots: 7% Amp 50 HP SIG Battleboots +9
    Gloves: 7% Amp Armorgloves +9
    Blade: 7% Amp Forc. Blade +11
    Crystal: 36% Dmg Lapis Crystal +9
    Runes: Level 15 HP, Level 11 Defence
    Belt: Vital +4

EDIT: Gear updated (Jan. 30th)
    Last edited by macbowes; 03-23-2011 at 02:47 PM.

BoF+6 are barelly any different from +3 slotted. You can try to get higher + earrings, maybe force regen earrings. And you can try upgrading you weapons in level (+ them up higher). AoP+5 is pretty cheap and it gives you 1% more max rate which can come in useful.

Shadow Titanium
    Dang, I was hoping that BoF6's would be quite a bit better than BoF3's (never got the chance to damage test) but I guess there's not really any point on dropping 1.2 - 1.4b on them if they're barely better. As far as earrings go, I was kind of holding out for getting some decent drosnin's earrings, but the dungeon is such a pain in the ass to run that I guess it would probably be better to just get some decent +6 earrings. I'll keep the +'ing my gear in mind though, but I with my luck I'm sure that won't go well .

Thanks for the response.

Banned
    upgrade ur ammy then earrings

the earrings/ammy... then after that you can aim to get higher grade armors or weapon(blade)

i have a question: what do you mean high grade of (weapons) forcy is best there is unless you're talking about osm 40CD and the best you can go for armor is TG or forcy amp
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

and do you guys recommend using armor osm or battle? since i have reflex for pve
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    i have a question: what do you mean high grade of (weapons) forcy is best there is unless you're talking about osm 40CD and the best you can go for armor is TG or forcy amp
    Upgrading the weapons means +ing them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

use forcy blade DB same thing as amp
    <Sith Code>

sig event boots might be a good option too. That 100hp will help, maybe an atack rune. I think your cd and max rate is pretty good for now. You have a very good base now its just those final tweeks. I would look to increase your ability to score well in NW. I'm pretty sure you can grind anywhere and not have too much trouble. I would +11 or 12 your blade and crystal, then go with an atk rune. Maybe even a sig epaulet if you can get it for cheap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast