Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fa's Lance is buffed!

Banned

Fa's Lance is buffed!

Did anyone notice this? I never really paid attention until I went on my wi and realize my wi's terra is 10% less amp than my FA's.
    This makes Terra -> Shadowshot, and fire and aqua lance extremely close to shadowshot's damage.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    Did anyone notice this? I never really paid attention until I went on my wi and realize my wi's terra is 10% less amp than my FA's.
    This makes Terra -> Shadowshot, and fire and aqua lance extremely close to shadowshot's damage.
    umm lol someone just told u that yesterday o.O

They upped the cannons too. Stone cannon now has 110% amp, aqua and fire do 95% amp now. FA who use all lances should look into getting at least stone cannon.

Siggy By Rasecx!

That is one of the reasons FA's dps > wiz dps

Banned
    gogogo fas duo ft2
    kill tyrant faster than wiz!

oh wait 1 shot material gets 1 shotted

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    That is one of the reasons FA's dps > wiz dps
    Auto attacking maybe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Auto attacking maybe.
    I'm pretty sure Fa will beat Wi in combo dps too. Unless Wi some how gotten more base rate OR topaz, lapis, forcium 7/40, 7/34 becomes more common. Fa will have more m atk with dual forcium orb than dual extended phery / lapis. Fa's Sonic Shooter also have 10% more amp than meteorite.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 09-24-2010 at 10:12 PM.

RedOsmium
    I'm pretty sure Fa will beat Wi in combo dps too. Unless Wi some how gotten more base rate OR topaz, lapis, forcium 7/40, 7/34 becomes more common. Fa will have more m atk with dual forcium orb than dual extended phery / lapis. Fa's Sonic Shooter also have 10% more amp than meteorite.
    When you compare something like that you should really compare it with equal gear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    When you compare something like that you should really compare it with equal gear.
    Let's start with the basic. Fa naturally have 11% rate than wi because of lv. 11 astral bow. Now, with the lance buffed, Fa basically have 10% more amp advantage than Wi. Spur himself have already said for Wi, Terra Lance have the highest dps. Now, with 10% bonus amp, even fire / aqua lance are stronger than wi's terra lance. Basically, FA already have 11% rate and 10% amp ahead of Wi before equipment comes in place (Not to mention finisher such as Sonic Shooter and Shooting Star are stronger than EDC and Meteorite in pvp).

Now, to compare the class with "equal" equipment".

I'm a mFa with pretty average gears, running around with dual forcium orbs +8 (10% crit dmg), and I have 1007 M Atk. I still don't know any wi around my level with greater M Atk because of the difference between forcium and phery / lapis orbs. Each of that +8 forcium orb worth about 180-210 M, while wi's phery with rate in slot can go for 3-4 times as much, adding extender would be another 50m. Higher end lapis db extended would cost even more, not to mention SeH costs 2 billion. So, What I'd consider equal in this case would probably be the lower end phery craft, 3-4 rate, or 6-7 dmg vs forci +8 10 cdi orbs in term of price . As for armor, for a mFa armor is pretty much the same, unless wi uses mystic / forcium, while Battle Fa's equipment costs almost 2-3x less. (Ie, 36% dmg Battlehelm is 180m, 7 amp / 100 hp battlesuit = 180m while that martial helm / suit are easily 2x over that.)

Go figure.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 09-25-2010 at 01:20 AM.

RedOsmium
    I'm a mFa with pretty average gears, running around with dual forcium orbs +8 (10% crit dmg), and I have 1007 M Atk. I still don't know any wi around my level with greater M Atk because of the difference between forcium and phery / lapis orbs.
    Wizard get more base m.atk than FA. Here are my stats with phery/forci and forci/forci. Cost is irrelevant for this testing. The deciding factor is going to come down to who has more crit damage and who actually gets their crits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast