many times ive attempted to ask GM for assistance, mega, when they copy/paste war msg, even stand right beside them when they do loot event. Is it really hard to even just say "i cant help you" or "i wont help you" after many times of "gm i need assistance"? before any1 even bashes about how busy they are with event, ive already asked them "can u help after u do loot event", and still get no response. but i have seen them respond to others that say "hey GM can i take a screenshot with u". granted they would just say "submit a ticket" since its alot easier to do that, but still dont mean they can just ignore the community that ask for help. on to the main issue, how many times will est also block ppl who are actually clean while they let the cheaters roam free? my gf account has been a victim of this blocking in many occassions, and not long ago it happened again. would b nice if any moderators would actually look into these kind of tickets asap since they wont even compensate for lost prem time. if any decent moderators actually read this , pls look into ticket # 155178.