Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Cabal Community.

Quote Originally Posted by xChicafina4ux View Post
    Work at a drive thru lol anyway I hope you can come up with something better than that. Last time I check you seem not to even know what a job is, Oops! I am wrong your job is forum whore, the best part of your occupation is that you do it for free so bend over fool.

And I still love Tenrai he is vicious>>>>>>> He can whip your booty lalalala
    That's why its too much lalalala.

Banned
    LOL. And I thought they had a screening process to be a Watcher.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    LOL. And I thought they had a screening process to be a Watcher.
    Screening process as in what? That freaking sorry ass e-pair is just LOL. They talk about rules and Seireitei as a whole when it was only some breaking rules. Who's really the one breaking the rules? Them pair talks about other people but all in factuality, they were breaking rules themselves. They are not mad when their involved in the fun and good but when they can't be leader of Seireitei, then all goes to hell. Hide behind good faces much? Ask any other Seireitei if she crafts battle and martial on one account (not possible). No, it's cause she crafts high level martial on an shared account and no it's not another one of her accounts, anyone in there can tell you she shares it with the real owner and admitted it when they all were dandy and happy.
    Last edited by ForumID; 04-10-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Banned
    Yo, let's fight them in a 2v2 for gear.

Yo, let's fight them in a 2v2 for gear.
    I'm kinda scared since now they are in FiRe. They could hack FT2 for some epic gear mang. Heck they could even pose as an IethalHeart and hack. Though just to warn you it's also against the rule for impersonating another character now, read the privacy policy. Too bad for you Saicri you were known for impersonating characters when your mad at that person.
    Last edited by ForumID; 04-10-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Banned
    Sai's favorite move is MB, i'll one shot him regardless of his gear.

Sai's favorite move is MB, i'll one shot him regardless of his gear.
    Lulz.

for someone who likes hiding you seemed to be obessed with me but fine 2v2 name time place as for seireitei there a dead guild did i ever want to lead it? hell no i didnt even wanna be the "shino Instructor" to much work forumid who are you im actually wondering about how u seem to "know" so much about me if you knew anything at all you would know i dont hide or cowar from anyone so fess up or you scared i might actually have something on you

No, I just seem to read crap like this and absorb info in my brain. I'm not obsessed as much as your e-peen girl posting on ever Seireitei topic what a loser they are. As for leaders, just heard lol and I thought the "whining" part was fun, but yeah I'm Nick like you said right? Obsession session is over! Let justice be done!

hurry up ah talk is cheap or are you to scared forumid as for lethalheart hes just all talk its just better to ignore him hes like a male miavii

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast