Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Cabal on its way down

Is Cabal on its way down

With the lack of response by the GM's in reguards to customer service, hacking, botting, scamming, alz buying is this game dying?

Who else thinks cabal will close down within the next year. If so do you think it will be from lack of interest within the community or lack of moderation creating a poor gaming environment?

I personally give this game 6months of life left, because like any other dying game the companies will always push for every last penny they can out of it leading the community to believe something big is coming up.

/Discuss
    Last edited by xEtherx; 01-30-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    cabal 2

nuff said
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    cabal is more likely to die cuz of a newer, better game coming out within the next year

For me Cabal was still 'fun'

But after I used 2 vouchers and got the Level Booster it just plain I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s now. Might as well state that the 100% drop rate is 100% alz drop rate.

Good thing I never used money to play this game lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by blockie View Post

But after I used 2 vouchers and got the Level Booster it just plain I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s now. Might as well state that the 100% drop rate is 100% alz drop rate.

yes
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by blockie View Post

when I cam back I did the same thing. With EST's track record of customer service they will never get my money again. Vouchers are one of the best things ever because now you dont have to spend money for premium and idiots will spend the money for you and sell the voucher well below their cash value.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    lack of response by the GM's in reguards to customer service, hacking, botting, scamming, alz buying
    All of these things have been around since open beta, I don't see them closing this game down within the next year from problems like these that haven't stopped people from playing this entire time.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    All of these things have been around since open beta, I don't see them closing this game down within the next year from problems like these that haven't stopped people from playing this entire time.
    i will end you, just gimme 14% amp pieces, an AK47 of deathblow +15 and ill take your head off when i bm2 and 360 no scope you
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Yup its kinda dying alright I noticed that market channel have less vendors than before
    people only show up when its weekends Yeah hopefully cabal 2 will come out soon and by that
    time I already have a new awesome rig
    (LGA 2011 with x68 chipset)
    SLI 2x gtx 570

CANT WAIT!!!!!!

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

I doubt Cabal will die, back when it first started in 2008 there were just as many bots as there were players. Hacking was more commonplace back then too. Now a days? Some bots in FR, people who get 'hacked' are actually people who let a friend or someone get on their account. Aside from the horribad glitches we got from the Merc update for awhile, Cabal still going strong.

I'm hoping they unban some of the people that were wrongfully banned during the crazy Mercenary weeks. IceCreamMan disappeared and hasn't been around since. =\

I do think Merury has alot more going for it than Venus though. As for Cabal 2, the little so called teaser vid that was shown was horrible. It just showed some landscapes and some nub slash attacks. Might as well go play Tera for that much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast