Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: GM knows if you have abused the AH glitch, abusers read!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mokilla View Post
    its kool.. just defending myself i thought u were gonna be another one of those trollers tryna make up more crap about me just cuz im fighting for my account .
    lol man one thing is fight and another is acting stupid and spamming forum.forum isnt help desk the only attention u will get from gms here will be:close ur thread then say "we will look into it,please give us some time to fix this or w/e..ok thanks bye" lol

What if they never give your account back? lol you will be arguing with trolls for rest of cabal 1s life.

just sayin
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    I understand your upset. But you should just chill out and let them fix it. In my opinion, it is usually the guilty ones that pretend to be innocent and make a scene. The legit/innocent ones usually stay calm because they are pretty confident it will get fixed.
    errr u r talking about mokilla tho hehehehe =p

Shadow Titanium
    rofl this dumb thread is still alive. i guess one thing gm did for you guys was at least keep this thread going ahahah. gotta come back to this thread and leave my 2cent

@synkit
    ur still ban

@mokilla
    and you sir! are still ban!

hahahahahahh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    What if they never give your account back? lol you will be arguing with trolls for rest of cabal 1s life.

just sayin
    o.o SNAP :O hahahaha BINGO for snow lol

Quote Originally Posted by mokilla View Post
    BTW my char name is Mutifus20.. if there is anyone in here that actually knows me.. then ull know that i have never played dishonestly.
    Except for the GM's who banned you..................

For playing dishonestly, LOLZ.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    abusing on one item and abusing on multiple items is no different. policy has it no abusing glitch period anyways.
    kid....all i can say is that you are fking pathetic and seriously close minded...my friend never even knew what the ah glitch was...and he was banned without notice. He did not take advantage of it, nor did he even know there was a glitch. He sold a few upgrade cores, and received the money accordingly. Everything regarding the ah and his account was completely normal. So make sure you know exactly what happened before you go around attempting to quote the rules and stuff of people with the power to decide who gets banned, because no one is perfect and even your precious little gm can make mistakes.

he prolly forgot to tell his friend the same story as forums kaka

ohhh yea those uch i sold and got money for and uch back, yea i remember those now, man thats not my fault
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    he prolly forgot to tell his friend the same story as forums kaka

ohhh yea those uch i sold and got money for and uch back, yea i remember those now, man thats not my fault
    fking annoying when u assume who i'm talking about without even knowing who exactly it is...buying ic maps? no...i specifically said my friend sold uch ~

secondly snow u are one fked up and mentally retarded child~ please read what i said at least 10 times before even wasting my time~ i said my friend sold his cores~ and there was no ah glitch. -gonna break it down and explain it for a demented child such as urself- but...
    explanation#1) this means he sold the core~ got the money ~ did not get his uch back....
    -----> maybe that was a little too hard for ur worthless mind to comprehend? ok~! lets try something easier
    explanation#2) my friend sell core ---> the core disappear from ah slot--->my friend got money---> the cores are no longer in the auction house---> neither are the cores in his inventory
    ------> sigh...but judging by how nonsensical your ravings have been...i see now that i must use trivial terms to explain it to that obviously deficient head of yours~
    explanation#3) the cores on sale in the auction house are gone---> my friend has the money--->but he does not have the cores anymore

Conclusion~ there was no glitch in the transaction of selling off the cores for my friend

---> hopefully u were able to get it through whatever resides inside your head because surely it is not a brain ...as previously exemplified through your comments that are mere ravings rashly posted o.o

oh and to the guy who said something about selling ic maps?~ nothing against u~ i am referring to my friend whom you might not know? so u must be thinking of someone else~

~

oh and before you even think about replying with some snide comment or attack my post o.o
    my friend was wrongly banned ~ hence~ my previous post claiming that my est has made a serious mistake~
    so once again ~ think through thoroughly on how you reply you retarded child~

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast