Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: GM knows if you have abused the AH glitch, abusers read!

sounds like you are your friend haha, very detailed account of the only possible situations that occured, and no possibility "your friend" got banned rightfully

Last i checked, hundreds probably used the auction house normally all the time and never got banned. in order to be banned during that exploit, he would have had to be flagged somehow to be picked outta the hundreds of accounts.

i myself woke up late and collected money but couldnt register anything. so it was pretty much over by then, just read topic on ban list and that "There was a some users who use the glitch of agent shop." If your friend is in the small exclusive list preceding that announcement and thats what your referring to, then your friends account being picked out would have been for some specific reason. i highly doubt they just randomly picked people for no reason.

also i wouldnt bother defending your friend lol, you really dont know what he did, or when he did it, his words are no good, just hear say. the logs would either prove him right or wrongfully banned, appears since he was cherry picked out of the players to be banned; there must be some reason why.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 03-10-2011 at 07:31 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

i would know seeing as how unlike u ~ i'm playing with real friends~ and my world is the real world...not some in game world o.o
    ~i was with him the whole week so i saw that there was no glitch~ and neither of us even knew there was a glitch til he got banned ~
    we both sold upgrade cores~ but he was the only one who got banned along with 200+ other ppl while my acc is still perfectly fine...in other words...gms made a mistake~ est screwed up big time~ or whatever

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by joshvgg1 View Post
    kid....all i can say is that you are fking pathetic and seriously close minded...my friend never even knew what the ah glitch was...and he was banned without notice. He did not take advantage of it, nor did he even know there was a glitch. He sold a few upgrade cores, and received the money accordingly. Everything regarding the ah and his account was completely normal. So make sure you know exactly what happened before you go around attempting to quote the rules and stuff of people with the power to decide who gets banned, because no one is perfect and even your precious little gm can make mistakes.
    someone tell this guy to shut his mouth and know his role lol. your story and his story is totally different lol. i got to ask you though, are you positively sure that he is your friend lol. go buy a brain too lol.

Banned
    lol...typical est communication (within) or lack of it. result: misunderstanding

first off this thread was about the general unfortunate event and how the op made the point that the casualties (probably) knew all along. as such this thread isn't meant to be for one raging man's consumption.

seeng as the gms closed their own threads left and right, the ragers and whiners started hijacking this thread with their own not so fortuitous circumstances (which started pitifully then grew to be annoying and finally gulity! and i don't care anymore). actually it's just mokilla which could very well be renamed killaurself lol.

then flames, bashing, yada yada blah blah...even killaurself didn't bother reading my analogy when i was defending his position. and because he talked too loud and too much, he was found guilty, lol (we're back to normal already and he's not been reinstated yet).

then that guy said 'his friend' whom darknes and snow misconstrued to be killaurself, lol

here we go again!!!!

Shadow Titanium
    @joshvgg1
    oh and by the looks of it(your post count). i won't be surprise if your mozilla(aka mutface) smurfing as joshvgg hahahahah. still loling

Quote Originally Posted by joshvgg1 View Post
    i would know seeing as how unlike u ~ i'm playing with real friends~ and my world is the real world...not some in game world o.o
    ~i was with him the whole week so i saw that there was no glitch~ and neither of us even knew there was a glitch til he got banned ~
    we both sold upgrade cores~ but he was the only one who got banned along with 200+ other ppl while my acc is still perfectly fine...in other words...gms made a mistake~ est screwed up big time~ or whatever
    we already heard the versions of the story - he sold uch or he bought just ic2 whatever the case - knowing him in real life or not, its completely possible he did recieve glitch somehow not noticing it? btw your talking about mokilla aka mutifus or something like that? just to be clear

hes been aruging on the forums for last 3 days raging, lost any credibility by just raging. its cool to be upset but his communication skills are lacking. answering a question looks something like "rage rage curse you rage rage, your fat no life im cool, got a g/f and friends in real life" lol...as you can imagine why he got laughed off the forums everytime...and besides the logic that he wanted to voice his rage on the forums making threads about his help desk ticket ect when we conveyed to him, talking on the forums about your account is not something GMs will do, they just lock the thread and leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    someone tell this guy to shut his mouth and know his role lol. your story and his story is totally different lol. i got to ask you though, are you positively sure that he is your friend lol. go buy a brain too lol.
    how's about you go buy a life...and a new pair of eyes?
    IaMaLive: i specifically said in my second post that you mis-assumed that my friend was the one you had in mind~ i'm not giving away his name because of fktards like you~
    darkness_abyss: no hence why i said that est made a mistake because no glitch occurred when he sold the upgrade cores
    Drew: thank you for clarifying that the person both darkness, snow, and Imalive thought i was talking about was the wrong person they had in mind~ is much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

then that guy said 'his friend' whom darknes and snow misconstrued to be killaurself, lol

here we go again!!!!
    no if he was referring to mokilla person, then clearly mokilla said earlier in this thread "i did not sell any uch" and this guy was saying he did, thats the only thing i was pointing out. unless he says hes not talking about the guy who we were.... there was a few of them but mokilla was the main one i remember coming back over and over to rage about the account being wrongfully banned...

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    omfg if no glitch occured u do not get randomly banned and again i need to remind u i got randomly banned (prob someone tried to hack me and was randomly pressing my subpass)once but unlike u didnt whine and i got unbanned a week later ok now I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

i did not get banned...my friend did...i will not explain myself twice...reread my post til u get it throught that thick skull of yours
    and snow yeah~ i was not referring to mokilla~ at ease dude ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    when did i imply that i said u were banned? if u did not understand "if no glitch occured u do not get randomly banned" IF u see that there? u know what it means? yea i dont think so

"i'm stating a comparison" if u see that there?....dear....kids these days fail epicly in reading comprehension....focus on your dam studies kid...before playing cabal

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast