Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: GM knows if you have abused the AH glitch, abusers read!

i say maybe 5-10% chance of unban if that lol, and only way would be a really well constructed help desk ticket and luck that GM reads and finds that the initial banning evidence was wrong somehow...

remember they banned your friend because of something specific that they deemed to be exploiting the agent shop. its possible he did do this without knowledge but that doesnt necessarily mean GM will see it that way, exploit can be defined as one time, abuse could be once as well... it dont look good the fact they went out of their way to remove him from the game in the first place..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    i say maybe 5-10% chance of unban if that lol, and only way would be a really well constructed help desk ticket and luck that GM reads and finds that the initial banning evidence was wrong somehow...

remember they banned your friend because of something specific that they deemed to be exploiting the agent shop. its possible he did do this without knowledge but that doesnt necessarily mean GM will see it that way, exploit can be defined as one time, abuse could be once as well... it dont look good the fact they went out of their way to remove him from the game in the first place..
    yeah >.< makes sense ...thanks tho~

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    first u were calling me an idiot because u thought i was saying that u were banned and not ur friend sigh... adults these days whining like lil kids when i myself am one yet i aint whining
    wow...fk...u seriously fail...i said comparison....as in i wasn't banned, my friend was,,....we did the same things...yet only one of us gets banned... gawd either you are brain dead or some sort of demented breed incapable of thinking

Shadow Titanium
    you know what...

i really dont give a crap.....n..............

he is still ban! ahahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    umm i am sure gms did a couple of errors cuz some of my friends got banned and i am pretty sure they dont need to glitch the stupid ah since they craft some smexy stuffs and can just buy vouchers and sell in game... so yeah there r some errors with the banning >.<
    Are you talking about me? XD

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    its amazing how 1. ur in a new forum account prob hiding something 2. why are u whining and not ur friend?
    dude why do u care so much? even if my very good friend was banned for no reason i wouldn't go on forums acting like a lil child whining when u could just wait and be patient (what a adult should have by now) until the account is unbanned
    not whining~ its ppl like you who are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing about alot o.o
    and judging by how u said "even if my very good friend was banned for no reason i wouldn't go on forums acting like a lil child whining" ur one I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty friend so stay the fk away from me

as for why i care so much~ its called friends and...friendship...u know? "obviously not"

wait, mokilla ~ so u were banned?

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    OK!!! i jus got home right now from work like this on monday, i got banned 10 mins after while farming in eod, explain that bishes, i was never on cabal for the whole dam day yall I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ haters, yea i throw in the fken I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, if est so fken legit they should be answering our ticket by now, their busy? i doubt it, stop being a know it all or a fken loser sayin im on GM side cuz i dont wanna get bann and shiet, all yall r hypocrites n i doubt yall got any of ur "alz" legally, stop laughing to urself n trolling forum when u guys say its a fken playground, bring on some more hate cuz 5 against 1 person is rly making u guys tough on here
    thanks bro~ need more support here =p
    hard to fight off demented children like >> darkness since he reeks of stupidity
    and mokilla ~ yeah my friend was banned in a similar fashion~ as was many other innocent ppl~ minding their own business w/out knowing about any glitch~ and banned the next momment

darkness...for thinking that way...you are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥....a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ demented child o.o
    Last edited by joshvgg1; 03-10-2011 at 09:10 PM.

you must amuse them with the pointless whinning...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

whaaaat nooooooowwww beeeetches~!!!!!
    my friend got unbanned ~!!! hahahaha in your face dark XD
    go keel over and die in a ditch you imbecile~
    my friend was innocent and gms unbanned =D
    snykt ~ and everyone else who were wrongly banned...there is hope 2x of my friends were unbanned ^^:

as for u dark...haha go fk urself ^^:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast