Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Level 137 FB level hacking and speed hacking in P. Inferno

oh jeez drop the charade Nub nothin on this earth will make others believe a Hacker like u so Pls S T F U no life b!tch who uses his free time Frammin people who has evidence of Him Hackin... ur mom must be proud of u.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    oh jeez drop the charade Nub nothin on this earth will make others believe a Hacker like u so Pls S T F U no life b!tch who uses his free time Frammin people who has evidence of Him Hackin... ur mom must be proud of u.....
    A born liar you are. Your mum must b proud of you. Me no life? or You?
    I believe you are the one hacking .

Banned
    u gotta admit, for EST to actually block u that's some skill. we all know they dont do sh1t

if u say so Broo... if u say so......

Banned
    I believe Yumichi is getting more panic as more truth is unveil. You shouldnt have been caught by that cap blader if you didnt want to get banned.

The supposedly "Cap BL" has Nation War Bonus. And I'm pretty sure Caps dont have Nation War bonus. Which means the Blader is Proc. And since the Blader is a proc, that means the FB is a Proc.

And we all know Yumichi is a cap. And that FB in PI did not have a title on. "Hmm? Hiding the proc title?"

Quote Originally Posted by Matrigod View Post
    lol someone gets caught hacking, makes 20 forum alts and sticks up for himself and then tries saying hes being framed.

tard of the year award goes tooooooooooooooooooo....
    lol i love this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Matrigod View Post
    lol someone gets caught hacking, makes 20 forum alts and sticks up for himself and then tries saying hes being framed.

tard of the year award goes tooooooooooooooooooo....
    good post but what even funnier is your join date lol same month as all this & only 5 posts... If you think I'm an alt of his or hers check threw this section you'll see me posting a few post with botters in it.... Yep i'm an alt and yep I support hacking that's me in a nut shell. BTW that ss of a chat anyone can say they are going to hack doesn't mean they will I've seen many people use this to flush out those who do hack so they get banned & so they get hack links to give admins so they can also get those program blocked.....

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedSoul View Post
    Please refer to thread in General titled : hacker plox

SS show yumichi with an i n not l, confessing she hacks. Did the whole ViciousCircle came here to vouche? lol faithful much.
    again someone can't read is this world really that bad at reading...... I don't know yumichi or play merc server I'm just post what I've seen and noticed and to me it looks like a very very very sad frame job...... Oh and I'm like you I can't read so I'm not going to read hacker plox...

FLAME!!! ON Human torch FLAME ON!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast