Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Brief WA setup guide

Hybrid View

Ok,you all might not believe this,but I'm a 63 yr. old woman who loves playing Cabal and really needs the help with lower lvl skills & skill pts.. Also,what skills to buy at each Skill Rank.Right now,I am lvl 13 and need to know what skills I should have.I have Impact stab,Power Stab,Heavy Slash,Dash,Fade step & I also bought my Mana upgrade.So,I also have freezing arrow & Regen.Plz help so I can get to a lvl that you talk about.Also,I don't like using combo as it's hard for me,but I will try.Any help will be appreciated.:>)

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfeather62 View Post
    Ok,you all might not believe this,but I'm a 63 yr. old woman who loves playing Cabal and really needs the help with lower lvl skills & skill pts.. Also,what skills to buy at each Skill Rank.Right now,I am lvl 13 and need to know what skills I should have.I have Impact stab,Power Stab,Heavy Slash,Dash,Fade step & I also bought my Mana upgrade.So,I also have freezing arrow & Regen.Plz help so I can get to a lvl that you talk about.Also,I don't like using combo as it's hard for me,but I will try.Any help will be appreciated.:>)
    At your lvl u pretty much have the skills your suppose to have,learn dash asap and u will need to learn combo to be effective at this game.
    And also u don't Mana upgrade,go with hp upgrade first instead and this wa guide is great u can learn all the skills when your lvl 96 I think and following this guide
    will make u a good wa.