Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Dash/Fade Combo.

Dash/Fade Combo.

Someone explain it to me in words please, I've watch a few videos and they aren't helpful at all. I understand the out of range part but after I use dash the combo just cancels q.q

Are u in venus? It's better to show u and talk to you about it. I want to see you do it so I know what you're doing wrong ^^ I learned by training dummies first then lakeside to Porta Inferno(practice on moving mobs).
    But....if your combo breaks when u do fade...then I'm sorry to say that u need a better computer o.o You need a good comp to get fade going.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Are u in venus? It's better to show u and talk to you about it. I want to see you do it so I know what you're doing wrong ^^ I learned by training dummies first then lakeside to Porta Inferno(practice on moving mobs).
    But....if your combo breaks when u do fade...then I'm sorry to say that u need a better computer o.o You need a good comp to get fade going.
    Yeah I'm in venus, and I have a alienware comp so I think I'm good in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by Flit View Post
    Yeah I'm in venus, and I have a alienware comp so I think I'm good in that department.
    u need a good connection also, if not try to use "Latency Fix", google it and download.
    If ur playing cabal "NA" from Asia u might not be able to fade combo even with latency fix.

btw this is how u dash/fade combo: click some random skill [target must be out of that skill range]=> dash/fade => click skill again. gl

You can only dash/fade after the 1st combo skill.

RedOsmium
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Turns out I was doing it right lol, my lantency was just bad, had to use Leatrix Latency Fix but thanks peeps