Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep 10

best FB is PeachesAndCream, just saying

oh crap lol i messed up the arrangement in def ranks any ways i was almost sleeping on the key board and yea sorry i edited it
    just 1 thing to say to cheese u r not the one who judge on the way u play
    ppl who play with u r who judge on u
    so sayin bla bla bla abt being better than many (ofc there r nubs all the time) but how did u put urself in a rank like that hmmm make a voting?
    Procyan rocks procyan 4 ever
    sorry caps but u r lame
    GM's r all down (Hackers-Blocks 4 no reason-Bots-Spammers-No UseFull Reply from them)
    Good To C U PPL Am Here The Mighty Aborame
    My New Character is Ab4eveR :S

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bippy View Post
    best FB is PeachesAndCream, just saying
    n.n

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lol

There's no opinions here other than yours

> somebody states a fact
    > you say you don't believe its true
    > it's still a fact whether you believe its true or not

You can't call facts "opinions" just because you don't want to believe it.

Any nut can say they don't believe 2+2 can equal 4. That doesn't mean 2+2 doesn't equal 4.
    The same can apply's to you... Since when is everything you say 100% fact? It's an opinion. Do you know what that means? Just cause you played fb doesn't mean what you say is 100% true. It's what you believe and that makes it an opinion. Doesn't matter what i or you say. I think what you say is flawed and you think its true therefore it makes it an opinion. Not everyone agrees with your logic, wake up and smell the coffee. World doesn't spin around you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborame View Post
    oh crap lol i messed up the arrangement in def ranks any ways i was almost sleeping on the key board and yea sorry i edited it
    just 1 thing to say to cheese u r not the one who judge on the way u play
    ppl who play with u r who judge on u
    so sayin bla bla bla abt being better than many (ofc there r nubs all the time) but how did u put urself in a rank like that hmmm make a voting?
    1st of all learn basic english, 2ndly ive already made what i based my stats off VERY clear. I'm sorry if you can't understand that. There is really no other way to simplify it for someone who can't comprehend english 100%. Read everything careful and you might find your answer, just maybe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseForMe View Post
    The same can apply's to you... Since when is everything you say 100% fact? It's an opinion. Do you know what that means? Just cause you played fb doesn't mean what you say is 100% true. It's what you believe and that makes it an opinion. Doesn't matter what i or you say. I think what you say is flawed and you think its true therefore it makes it an opinion. Not everyone agrees with your logic, wake up and smell the coffee. World doesn't spin around you.
    When you say 2+2=4, its going to be true whether or not the world spins around you. Its true even if people think its flawed (which just means they're wrong). And its true no matter what kind of "logic" people want to use.

gimme basic English lesson professor . oh w8 idgaf abt using comprehend english
    i am a gamer :P
    and abt the 2nd thing all i c from u so far is (I am the best all of u r my crap) ok then go prove that u r the best put a video show ur skills idc abt ur dmg or gears many ppl got gears and cant play.
    Go ahead upload 1 am w8in :P
    sorry caps but u r lame
    GM's r all down (Hackers-Blocks 4 no reason-Bots-Spammers-No UseFull Reply from them)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    When you say 2+2=4, its going to be true whether or not the world spins around you. Its true even if people think its flawed (which just means they're wrong). And its true no matter what kind of "logic" people want to use.
    REALLY? lol. It's hard to take you serious. You aren't as bright as i had assumed. You can't fix broken records. These forums have clouded your mind and now you think you're absolute. Your logic would make sense if what you said was accurate so to be more accurate your OPINION is more like 2+2=5 .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborame View Post
    gimme basic English lesson professor . oh w8 idgaf abt using comprehend english
    i am a gamer :P
    and abt the 2nd thing all i c from u so far is (I am the best all of u r my crap) ok then go prove that u r the best put a video show ur skills idc abt ur dmg or gears many ppl got gears and cant play.
    Go ahead upload 1 am w8in :P
    Honestly... i read like 10 words i quit.. Your English hurts my eyes. Not even my 8 year old sister types like that. But im sure somwhere in that paragraph i have answered your question in the past few pages. Every time you ask a question, it has already been answered. Try reading it twice.

I am a lifeless gamer. Who don't need comprehend in every thing he say, so i write the way i like. If you don't like it ,then quit reading. and yea i can use it :P
    And you didn't answer. Where's your proof that you are the best?
    By The Way I won't use comprehend again ,so enjoy reading this time kakakaka.
    sorry caps but u r lame

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast