Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I wonder who this wiz in Nation War is...

RIP eDream. Guess you were guilty. How you feeling urizen? C: (inb4 lag)

Banned
    edream trying to bail when she finally gets caught. patheeeetic

oo people take names in this game too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    RIP eDream. Guess you were guilty. How you feeling urizen? C: (inb4 lag)
    I feel just fine,I've had my own suspicions about a few of my guildies for awhile anyways.....That's why my WA. has been stagnant when it comes to it's progress...(I don't really want to play with those types)

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    About as funny as you saying you never lag and your SS was legit, yet when you said you could outscore my FB and I destroyed your score, your excuse was....lag.
    I'm almost HR 20. Once I get it, I won't be playing my wiz, so you can come back to war and not worry about getting wrecked.
    How does it feel knowing that I'm still living rent free in your head after all this time....I went back to Diablo 3 for the upcoming PVP update like 2 months ago

Has anyone recorded me hacking yet? I'm like the biggest hacker

Banned
    getting wrecked.

Ohhhhh an FB in BM1 aura, pots and MS can kill me....however, just barely..look at your HP...that's sad on your part. And I respawn and killed you and you rage logged out and never came back. I didn't mean to laugh at you when I killed you. I'll be more considerate of your feelings next time Princess.

If you want to impress me, don't root and run away when you see me. Oh wait, that's all you can do if you don't have bm1 aura. My bad.

Banned
    Ohhhhh an FB in BM1 aura, pots and MS can kill me....however, just barely..look at your HP...that's sad on your part. And I respawn and killed you and you rage logged out and never came back. I didn't mean to laugh at you when I killed you. I'll be more considerate of your feelings next time Princess.

If you want to impress me, don't root and run away when you see me. Oh wait, that's all you can do if you don't have bm1 aura. My bad.
    no...I logged in just to remind you that I can kill you whenever I want,take your gear back to T5 tryhard.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Has anyone recorded me hacking yet? I'm like the biggest hacker
    I have a clip to show that u r the fastest runner, does that count? lol inb4ubelieveimserious!
    Last edited by LiveDirT; 01-09-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post

meh, im soooooooooooooooo jelly! i wanna b like u when i grow up sir! u r my idol =]

so bored just trolling aroundddddddddd

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast