they working on a second cabal where u heard that from? plz show me a link......I've been playing cabal for 2yr or more so im not new. but its alot they need to improve on. I wouldn't mind being a GM to help out on my spare time especially with music. I know they add new ones every wednesday maitenance. i think they should rotate the every 1 and 15th of the month for the costumes due to the fact ppl get paid on that day. U can already strip there armor off for the bikini. but i wanted a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ier bikini style armor outfit or mage or Force arher outfit. u know like a two-piece. I wish they would bring back the skin for weapons and make more colors or designs for weapon skin.

I had a question in the suggestion box? When u have ur quests for the drop items...I dont know if somebody ever notice it . But when u use ur skill like the same pattern skill for ex. lightining , poison, water....for an attack on an enemy and u do it like 10 times. 3 out of 10 of those times u attack with the same pattern u have killed an enemy they only dropped 3 of ur quests items. I switched up my attack skill to poison, shadow shot, and water.....then its like i get dropp item....weird....or if i use water, poison, and lightning then i get a quest item. but if i use the same move in the same pattern i get no quests items.. just suggested that question to ppl to see if they noticed it...
yes i think we should have scroll warps too to cerain parts of the map....i understand we have nation warp stones for GPS warp users but not every dont have blessing bead or buy premium....reg scroll warps would be easier to get around the map....

GA is the best place ever. I'm from Augusta, GA but currently in Louisiana due to military