Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: To all the seireitei haters out there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    no u wouldn't have to be part of any scheme just knowledge there of, others knew who disagreed and voiced there concern's in guild i'm sure, while others choose to ditch who participated in one way or another and turned to point the finger, then there were others ex-members who wanted some kind of payback for idk what and u obviously have an agenda cause u like to talk shizz about your ex-guild all the time for someone who dont care so ya chump gg
    u sound mad, it makes you a better person for screwing over someone who screwed over the economy

Banned
    yall say "economy" life this is some real life crap its juss a game rastan stop snitchin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it aint gettin u no where

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    yall say "economy"
    They say economy because a game is supposed to be fun. With a garbage economy and a bunch of douchebags running the show it isn't fun, and it takes purpose out of even playing.

Shadow Titanium
    correction it makes me a better person for calling out hypocrites/haters who luv to hate

P.S. if your goanna call them out call out all the ppl that were doing it not just them i dont see u guys naming others cause you either did it or there your friends so yea that would make u a hater/hypocrite so gg

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    yall say "economy" life this is some real life crap its juss a game rastan stop snitchin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it aint gettin u no where
    +1

cmon i quit leave my name out of it, and rastan should understand why i got kicked i tryed to say dont do that thats not right and david couldnt take what i was saying and i even called out that he was going to get banned and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and it happened. i guess thats what happens when you get obessed with ascension do anything it takes to try beat them lmfao

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManOfLegends View Post
    cmon i quit leave my name out of it, and rastan should understand why i got kicked i tryed to say dont do that thats not right and david couldnt take what i was saying and i even called out that he was going to get banned and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and it happened. i guess thats what happens when you get obessed with ascension do anything it takes to try beat them lmfao
    nah dude from what I heard u were a weird troll saying all sorts of crazy shizz thats y they kicked u and ya girl left so u wouldn't be alone heck even the "Rat" Ratsan said he didn't want his name lumped in with yours, cant say I dont blame em

btw if u quit a game y are u still lurking on there forums?.... creepy troll

Banned
    If your gonna call them out call out all the ppl that were doing it not just them i dont see u guys naming others cause you either did it or there your friends so yea that would make u a hater/hypocrite so gg
    I'm not calling out seireitei,i'm just singling dk out because his main account already got banned for everything he did,now all of a sudden there's a 169 WA. named "DavidKanz" runnin around that no one has ever seen or heard of,obvious usd purchase is obvious,that violates ToS too right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManOfLegends View Post
    I left seireitei before your incident took place

nah dude from what I heard u were a weird troll saying all sorts of crazy shizz thats y they kicked u and ya girl left so u wouldn't be alone heck even the "Rat" Ratsan said he didn't want his name lumped in with yours, cant say I dont blame em

btw if u quit a game y are u still lurking on there forums?.... creepy troll
    well i was told someone brought up my name so i decided to check it out, and blue was kicked too for calling out all the things seireitei was doing but believe what you want dawg

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast