Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [ET's Guide] How to calculate WExp?

Post [ET's Guide] How to calculate WExp?

Here is a guide I made for those who wants to know how WExp works and how to calculate it.

How to calculate WExp?

Feel free to leave your comment on my blog. Thank you very much. ^^
    Last edited by EterNity; 04-02-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Titanium
    nice, pretty detailed.

Titanium
    this is so far off.. wexp calculation is simple winner gets 80 and loser gets 40. premium , bb+ , wexp+ gets added to either the winners 80 or losers 40. if u scored in the top few u get another 10% to ure total. examples

winner 80 * (25% prem+25% BB+50% wexp bb) = 80 * 2 = 160 + 10% for being top = 176wexp
    loser 40 * (25% prem+25% BB+50% wexp bb) = 40 * 2 = 80 + 10% for being top = 88wexp

everything u stated about being proc or cap has nuthin to deal with wexp. nwar is about winning or losing it has absolutely nuthin to do with chan 20 pk and never has

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    this is so far off.. wexp calculation is simple winner gets 80 and loser gets 40. premium , bb+ , wexp+ gets added to either the winners 80 or losers 40. if u scored in the top few u get another 10% to ure total. examples

winner 80 * (25% prem+25% BB+50% wexp bb) = 80 * 2 = 160 + 10% for being top = 176wexp
    loser 40 * (25% prem+25% BB+50% wexp bb) = 40 * 2 = 80 + 10% for being top = 88wexp

everything u stated about being proc or cap has nuthin to deal with wexp. nwar is about winning or losing it has absolutely nuthin to do with chan 20 pk and never has
    he has indept detail
    don't tell him hes wrong his is just more complicated

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by beowolf101 View Post
    he has indept detail
    don't tell him hes wrong his is just more complicated
    it is more complicated but that dont matter the numbers are still wrong

Lets make this easier on everyone. I copied this over so people didn't have to click on another link. If you want go to ET's blog and check it out.

Not that many people pay attention to the amount of WExp they get per war and the effect of their Premium, BB+, and WExp bead.

Here is the precise formula for the WExp...

The formula is not complicated at all! Simple as A*B*C*D

(A). Your base points = 20 points.

(B). Victory vs. lose factor

*Winning side gets 2 for the (B).

*Losing side gets 1 for the (B).

(C). The population ratio of two nations.

The start value is 2 then times the population ratio plus 1. (the number 1 represents 100%)

Normal players like us we cannot know the precise population. (Only G.M. can check this value)

However, base on the amount of Honor we get in ch20 or in war map, I estimated it to be 2.18 for Capella and 1.82 for Procyon. (This ratio changes over time)

(The initial value is 2. The amount of honors we get is 41 so our population is roughly 59% of the population that already chose a nation)

(Using that initial value 2*0.59 = 1.18 then plus 1 equal to 2.18 for Capella)

(D). Everyone has a initial value of 1 for the (D).

*If you have Premium added 0.25 to (D).

*If you have Blessing Bead - plus added 0.25 to (D).

*If you have Blessing Bead - WExp added 0.50 to (D).

The 9 P.M EST war is in the event period so added another 0.25 to (D).

For example, apply the formula to tonight's 9 P.M. war...

I have Premium, Blessing Bead - plus, Blessing Bead - WExp.

It's also the event period.

We won the war.

The calculation will be 20*2*2.18*(1+0.25+0.25+0.5+0.25) = 196.2 WExp.

Here's a ScreenShot of my personal reward:

(Due to the fact I don't know about the exact ratio for the population. my calculation was off by 2 points)

I will post a detailed guide about how to calculate your score in nation war later!

Hope this guide will clear up most of the confusion about how WExp is gained in nation war.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    geez gough, i'm sure ppl are not lazy as u think... it's just 1 click of a button... qq trashy

Quote Originally Posted by xXPrecisionXx View Post
    geez gough, i'm sure ppl are not lazy as u think... it's just 1 click of a button... qq trashy
    I spent a good portion of my morning copying guides on over to the forums. ET's included so people wouldn't have to click on extra links or be taken away from the forums. And I'm still not done. QQ
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by xXPrecisionXx View Post
    Honestly... It'd be nice if people could be able to discuss the stuff on THIS forum...

Instead of going over to other sites >.>
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    I spent a good portion of my morning copying guides on over to the forums. ET's included so people wouldn't have to click on extra links or be taken away from the forums. And I'm still not done. QQ
    Awww... It's blogspot...Come on not like ET is a little evil put some virus on his own blog -.-
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast