Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Who's the current top 10 active T4 FB???

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I could, or I could just not care for being top wi like I currently don't???

such a shame I haven't heard of you either =(
    Well it's a shame you did not make it. Let me tell you why, if you keep on looking for Asian girl players to fu.ck in this pixel world of yours instead of learning how to grasp a WI like I did in less than a month (not to mention on a poor laptop) then you'll probably make it. Probably?......well because you should have proved you are worth something back in 2011 when this game was still alive. Yeah when I used to play and possibly wrecked u. So bit.ch, don't act like you can play because you sound like a fat Asian virgin who hates the world and lives on a video game and still.. fails.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-19-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Well it's a shame you did not make it. Let me tell you why, if you keep on looking for Asian girl players to fu.ck in this pixel world of yours instead of learning how to grasp a WI like I did in less than a month (not to mention on a poor laptop) then you'll probably make it. Probably?......well because you should have proved you are worth something back in 2011 when this game was still alive. Yeah when I used to play and possibly wrecked u. So bit.ch, don't act like you can play because you sound like a fat Asian virgin who hates the world and lives on a video game and still.. fails.
    You forgot to mention that the "fat asian girl" is actually a guy.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]