Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ITT: Merg ring / Rate question

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    when you coming back anyway nooba noob????
    Uhh probably when I grad, too busy to play for a long amount of time. Funny thing was I could've got a free 3b, but I didn't want the person to go emo so I gave him his gear back lul.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    thats a lie, you had a eos8 drop a few months back, and I remember when I played you were that FA (900234 or something) in tg that everyone in uhh whatever starla's/nathan's guild was until something happened and they started to hate you.
    definately not me o.o

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    definately not me o.o
    It was the same OGP forum name...

Banned
    i think it was FApwns or something?? either way this kid s even after getting money from an eos 8....wtf kinda mag user finds an eos 8 and sells it LAWL?

and to end up being a lowbie 14x wi with complete trash gear? jesus...smooth move

Banned
    nuh uh o.o

It's different for FA... FA aren't a crit class, we're mainly amp/base based.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    It's different for FA... FA aren't a crit class, we're mainly amp/base based.
    Yes we are technically an amp/base class, but amp only helps after you have high base. But a +7 40% dmg lapis > +6 forc orb. I for one only have 106% crit dmg because I like higher base/amp, that doesn't mean that all forc orbs are going to be better then lower grades though.

Banned
    Yes we are technically an amp/base class, but amp only helps after you have high base. But a +7 40% dmg lapis > +6 forc orb. I for one only have 106% crit dmg because I like higher base/amp, that doesn't mean that all forc orbs are going to be better then lower grades though.
    I thought FA's were high base/CD builds because of AOS? Doesn't all of your DPS come from your crits?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I thought FA's were high base/CD builds because of AOS? Doesn't all of your DPS come from your crits?
    Well for war high base/amp is better because most of the time you're going to be carrying a legacy. When you aren't you'll be in BM2 where base/amp > base/crit.

thats a lie, you had a eos8 drop a few months back, and I remember when I played you were that FA (900234 or something) in tg that everyone in uhh whatever starla's/nathan's guild was until something happened and they started to hate you.
    From what I heard he asked Nathan to buy him a TG Glove 7%m.amp and then he quickly left the guild or something. Basically he scammed Nathan, or so what I've heard.

Oh and past 200 CDI the crit dmg after that gets cut in half so I prefer high base/amp, I find the extra crit dmg/lower base not to be worth it. But to each his own opinion I guess.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast