Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aww Matrimoney =(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahanoobs View Post
    if you so rich sephiroth, paypal me 40bucks please thanks
    sorry Mat, I mean noob the support a coward fund has already been closed. point proven

point proven was u lost 40bucks LOLOLOL

noob thinks 40$ is alot lol!!! go get a real job noob... oh i mean Matri!!
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahanoobs View Post
    point proven was u lost 40bucks LOLOLOL
    point proven u must be Mat aka idiot cause I'm not the one who spotted 40 that would be KOT lol so go facepalm yourself, k kid,

p.s. KOT plz drop another 40 to help this idiot kids education along with Mats
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

I think he needed a new BK uniform hat xD
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

either way some noob lost 40bucks HAHAHAH

No. More like donating to the poor

correct me if im wrong, (which i may be) but from the threads and posts i read and the screenshot of matrimoney agreeing to it if the money was sent, is it not considered a scam or form of scamming if matrimoney used that 40 dollars to purchase something else from the cash shop besides the server transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    correct me if im wrong, (which i may be) but from the threads and posts i read and the screenshot of matrimoney agreeing to it if the money was sent, is it not considered a scam or form of scamming if matrimoney used that 40 dollars to purchase something else from the cash shop besides the server transfer?
    Possibly. Maybe we should all send in a HD ticket and see what EST does.....which I'm guessing would be nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    You can try and file a complaint with Paypal. You might get the money back. But KOT should have known $40 is alot of money for Matrimoney and he would just keep it. I think he knows he would get wrecked by Spur and a bunch of others from our server. He would rather be known as a coward then get owned and have no bragging rights on the forums.
    How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast