Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal 2 versus Cabal

Cabal 2 versus Cabal

So, what's the difference? I know that instead of blader they replaced it with an official priest class. I have also read that it will be more party-reliant. Does anybody know anything else or did I mess something up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Also heard that Cabal 2 is going to be pay to play, is that correct as well?
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Titanium
    I prefer pay-to-play over Pay-to-win

I hope so

I prefer perfectly balanced free-to-play, but those are like finding a needle in a haystack.

However, do you know any differences about the two?

Titanium
    Don't know of the combo function in cb2 yet.

Shadow Titanium
    lol its pretty obvious why cabal1>2

When cabal 2 comes out add on about 5+ years then thats when 2>1. Until then u can have fun with 8skill adept 10 dmg weapons. Not to mention drop rates .... lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    lol its pretty obvious why cabal1>2

When cabal 2 comes out add on about 5+ years then thats when 2>1. Until then u can have fun with 8skill adept 10 dmg weapons. Not to mention drop rates .... lol.
    Yeah but there are always those types who prefer it that way. How often do you hear about the "good old OGP days when this game used to be hard." I hear something like that almost everyday x.x

Banned
    i remember the days when it took 10 people to take down berderk, lol.

Development of Cabal 1 after a Cabal 2 release shows there is a heavy player base in Cabal 1; it also means Cabal 1 is more dominant than 2 and more development is yet to come. Honestly, if they stop supporting Cabal 1. I won't play Cabal2 - however even with a merger with EU, Sea, BR and KR combined Cabal1 wont die in the next 5 years.

I still enjoy playing Cabal and it is satisfactory to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast