Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: User Warning: Usage of certain keyboards

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I was perfectly fine with you until you called me out as a lesser player about 4-5 months ago. Which I clearly proved otherwise by botting for my gear.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Fixed.
    I didn't bot for a single item. I did for a few dungeon entries though, but those were all AFTER I had my gears. And those dungeons didn't give me drops. Anyone that's dungeoned with me a bit knows I have almost 0 drop luck. Time and crafting was my income factors to be able to purchase my gears. I also bought a bunch in merc for cheaper and save a few billion.

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    I think the biggest fail in this thread is that you got banned and didn't quit this piece of crap game. (Or decent game run by a crap company I suppose)

I have my Razer blackwidow set up with a pro macro. macro keys 1-5 = numpad 1-5. Lets me have 5 more skills for quick access in games.

I have to assume that you got caught clearly using your macro to "bot" effectively rather than just using a "macro" itself. While both might not be allowed...more people than you'd think do the second. And if people who seem to blatantly use looting macros at saints and arcane trance boss don't even get investigated even though it's not "allowed" you know something is wrong. The problem is proving that it's being used and you just made it obvious by using it to "bot".

Again though, banned and still back to playing, tsk tsk. Biggest thing I never understood about people in this game.
    I suppose so. I play bcs my gf still plays and it's kinda lame to her if I quit on her ya know.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 12-29-2012 at 07:06 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    I didn't bot for a single item. I did for a few dungeon entries though, but those were all AFTER I had my gears. And those dungeons didn't give me drops. Anyone that's dungeoned with me a bit knows I have almost 0 drop luck. Time and crafting was my income factors to be able to purchase my gears. I also bought a bunch in merc for cheaper and save a few billion.

I suppose so. I play bcs my gf still plays and it's kinda lame to her if I quit on her ya know.
    lol u sound like fiery with the difference that ely aint a gold digger compared to jovi =p

Noooooo!

Trainee
    ------> you've been here long enough to know better, and thats the point EstSoft made by banning you I'm sure. You know you shouldn't do it. You know any 3rd party progs are not to be used even if they "appearently" are software for your keyboard. The whole point is you know better by now and yet you still when out and did it.

End of story and too bad for your lost but... it is what it is.

LOL'ed at how this thread went to a huge argument when Val was just trying to warn others. Shmoo is right, the reason that Val got banned was because to show just because he helped the community as much as he did, that doesn't make him above the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    lol u sound like fiery with the difference that ely aint a gold digger compared to jovi =p
    lol, ely's not my gf. She is just a really close friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Noooooo!
    It's k. I'm already lvl 142 and about to have my bm3

Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo View Post
    ------> you've been here long enough to know better, and thats the point EstSoft made by banning you I'm sure. You know you shouldn't do it. You know any 3rd party progs are not to be used even if they "appearently" are software for your keyboard. The whole point is you know better by now and yet you still when out and did it.

End of story and too bad for your lost but... it is what it is.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    LOL'ed at how this thread went to a huge argument when Val was just trying to warn others. Shmoo is right, the reason that Val got banned was because to show just because he helped the community as much as he did, that doesn't make him above the rules.
    Ty faowin. My point was to let ppl know more clearly.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    lol, ely's not my gf. She is just a really close friend.
    oh dang sorry then but yea whoever it is at least i doubt is a gold digger like melenathesage lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    oh dang sorry then but yea whoever it is at least i doubt is a gold digger like melenathesage lol
    Didn't you use to call her mom?! So disrespectful!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Didn't you use to call her mom?! So disrespectful!
    i always called her that cuz of the thing they had but it doesnt hide the fact that she is a gold digger.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast