mmm what's fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    mmm what's fixed?
    that he italicized it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    mmm what's fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    that he italicized it? lol
    I think he meant that the quote was a correction to what he meant in the first place. Not he corrected my post about what he meant. Quotes are always italicized.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I think he meant that the quote was a correction to what he meant in the first place. Not he corrected my post about what he meant. Quotes are always italicized.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I hate the Z target >.<
    +1

As i said who cares about mob target take away player auto target EST SUBMIT OUT DIE

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    1. You guys need to work on your cryptic messages on Facebook. xD

2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. "Ever since the 'Z' autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the 'Z' autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow."
    these "botters" you notice less of are actually players, using z target with a macro or turbo button

a real botter does not need z to target BECAUSE THEY HACK, using 3rd party programs to change the way the game acts
    so in reality, removing z target hurt players, and reopened the market for hacking botters to flood the game again

whats important is what happens with the items and als gained from this

real botters will sell it for cash adn use it for whatever, like the federal reserve making fake paper money and stealing our real gold in real life, then sending it to the world bank this creates alz inflation and higher priced items

players using z target will use the drops and alz in game, distributing wealth and consuming vouchers to generate income for the GM's, while getting stronger and richer themselves, it a type of trickle down economics that benefits everyone in the game by increasing availability of items lowering prices and making crafting affordable

world grid, pyramid code, our history has been stolen from us and replaced with lies
    plot the grid, decode the pyramids and megoliths, know your real history and truth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    these "botters" you notice less of are actually players, using z target with a macro or turbo button

a real botter does not need z to target BECAUSE THEY HACK, using 3rd party programs to change the way the game acts
    so in reality, removing z target hurt players, and reopened the market for hacking botters to flood the game again

whats important is what happens with the items and als gained from this

real botters will sell it for cash adn use it for whatever, like the federal reserve making fake paper money and stealing our real gold in real life, then sending it to the world bank this creates alz inflation and higher priced items

players using z target will use the drops and alz in game, distributing wealth and consuming vouchers to generate income for the GM's, while getting stronger and richer themselves, it a type of trickle down economics that benefits everyone in the game by increasing availability of items lowering prices and making crafting affordable

world grid, pyramid code, our history has been stolen from us and replaced with lies
    plot the grid, decode the pyramids and megoliths, know your real history and truth
    +1
    Dam some smart ass u are

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    any surprise the biggest macro using bot is somewhat defending z target? You must have naked pictures of Lorkan to have never of gotten banned. However, at this point, I don't think the GM's really give a damn about bots anymore, so no surprise you are prolly still macroinig it up everyday in MF.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    any surprise the biggest macro using bot is somewhat defending z target? You must have naked pictures of Lorkan to have never of gotten banned. However, at this point, I don't think the GM's really give a damn about bots anymore, so no surprise you are prolly still macroinig it up everyday in MF.
    what the flip did I just read. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast