Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Reserve Guild Name] PLZ

Exclamation [Reserve Guild Name] PLZ

could you guys take this into consideration?
    at least the guilds that have emblem ,i mean they are from events so they should have a priority idk..
    anyway can at least the guilds with emblem keep their names?
    Living life, peace out!

This is prettt reasonable, guilds that have worked hard shouldn't be punished
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

yeah x.x
    Living life, peace out!

I am in accordance with this idea. +1

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    yeah the guilds that have emblem should atleast get priority over the others because they had to work to get the emblem they have and it would be sad to have to find a new name that would go with the emblem.

Okay, know you all are asking for guild reservation, while you're at it why not ask for Alz compensation...lol. I'm just trolling actually if something can be done for all the guilds it would be a good thing. I'd hate to see someone’s hard work get erased after leveling their guild.

so +1

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Okay, know you all are asking for guild reservation, while you're at it why not ask for Alz compensation...lol. I'm just trolling actually if something can be done for all the guilds it would be a good thing. I'd hate to see someone’s hard work get erased after leveling their guild.

so +1
    yea,my guild was made in september 25 last year for the guild emblem event and we already got lvl 5 this monday and we made 2591 points already. every1 worked rlly hard so no1 wants to lose their current guild name... x.x
    Living life, peace out!

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    First y'all whine about character names, and now you whine about guild names. While you're at it, why not see if the GMs will host a new vote for server name or have 12 character slots? They have chosen how to perform the server merge and for the sake of expediting it and not making it a pain in the absolute patoot, be thankful they've even let you keep ONE of your characters' names. They didn't HAVE to. Just remember who runs the show. And it's definitely not the players.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    First y'all whine about character names, and now you whine about guild names. While you're at it, why not see if the GMs will host a new vote for server name or have 12 character slots? They have chosen how to perform the server merge and for the sake of expediting it and not making it a pain in the absolute patoot, be thankful they've even let you keep ONE of your characters' names. They didn't HAVE to. Just remember who runs the show. And it's definitely not the players.
    first of all stop being so stupid,i was just wondering if they gave the option to reserve chars name,they could also do the same with guilds considering the amount of guilds with emblem isnt that big.i didnt say "MUST" I SAID "CAN/COULD" so i just gave it a shot,if they can then awesome if not its ok too, so at least if ur gonna say something first read and dont be so stupid, this isnt like the other threads where ppl complained and qqed about their chars names... but yea i guess in forum u can see all kinds of post and ppl from useful to retards.
    Living life, peace out!

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    first of all stop being so stupid,i was just wondering if they gave the option to reserve chars name,they could also do the same with guilds considering the amount of guilds with emblem isnt that big.i didnt say "MUST" I SAID "CAN/COULD" so i just gave it a shot,if they can then awesome if not its ok too, so at least if ur gonna say something first read and dont be so stupid, this isnt like the other threads where ppl complained and qqed about their chars names... but yea i guess in forum u can see all kinds of post and ppl from useful to retards.
    How about a useful suggestion like a new mwar map since TG is getting old. Or an increase in the level cap again. Maybe even a new skill rank for lvl 150+ with awesome buff and debuff skills to come with it. Or suggesting a cool new dungeon idea or a new map. Something that's actually useful and refreshing to a game that's now slightly over six years old, instead of QQing about keeping your guild names just because you won some event. Woohoo, congrats, here's a brownie for your effort. So what if someone takes your guild name after the merge? Just make sure you're online or you promote someone who will be online right after the merge to be GM so you can ensure you keep your name.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast