Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 hackers in MO

2 hackers in MO

FB : PhuongThao lv165
    Wiz : ngochan_10 lv 164
    It's not too clear but I think they were using hack.
    As u can see, they got dc when run this dungeon at 16x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Osmium
    so...I don't c how r they hacking?

So, you THINK they're hacking because you THINK they're duoing the dungeon, and you ASSUME that the get the last chest and "disconnect"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Titanium
    No, when u hack u get D/ced when u attack to fast.

also,

hackers don't use their "tweaked" clients 100% of the time. only when they are needing them. They will relog to change the client they are using

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    also,

hackers don't use their "tweaked" clients 100% of the time. only when they are needing them. They will relog to change the client they are using
    So exspirenced. Rhetorical question. How do you know what hackers use and need?

Stupid report i've never seen

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    So exspirenced. Rhetorical question. How do you know what hackers use and need?
    I observe a lot.

I also know the dynamic of an online game because I've hosted a private server for another game before

Only a dumbass would use his tweaked client 100% of the time. That's like having a neon sign above their head saying "HEY LOOK I HACK" -.-

In the first picture, u can see they dc (the guy shout selling blue bike +9), in the 3rd image, u can see they dc again. I can't take a ss that they dc continuously because the mega shout. I didn't assume anything, I stayed in that G for long enough to know that, they run these high lv dungeon since they're 15x.
    And for those guys who dont know why dc continuously in high lv dungeon is hacking, just go on "youtube" and see some clip, if they use speed hack, they always get dc.
    Last edited by aientd311; 04-25-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    In the first picture, u can see they dc (the guy shout selling blue bike +9), in the 3rd image, u can see they dc again. I can't take a ss that they dc continuously because the mega shout. I didn't assume anything, I stayed in that G for long enough to know that, they run these high lv dungeon since they're 15x.
    And for those guys who dont know why dc continuously in high lv dungeon is hacking, just go on "youtube" and see some clip, if they use speed hack, they always get dc.
    Your a great guildie lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast