Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Critical Damage vs. Amp.

Critical Damage vs. Amp.

I've heard that amp. has fallen short since the recent update compared to critical damage. Is this correct? And how bad is it compared to it? Should I have both weapons in crit damage now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

/bump?
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    Well i'd say it fell short a bit since update but others might beg to differ but it all depends on your build if you have low crit rate amp might be best. But personally crit dmg which is obvious with my 235 crit dmg with kred xD

Edit: I find crit dmg affects bm3 more than amp so for dungeons and guards in war etc crit dmg
    Last edited by xTheNexiOnex; 05-08-2013 at 07:27 PM.

So if you were me, what would you have my weapons be? Both critical damage or amp in one and critical damage in the other?

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    There's actually a point of equillibrium with the two that maximizes the damage. But the claim you stated is actually backwards, especially given how you equate your damage output. A lot of cdi is useless without an equally large amount of amp. It's possible...POSSIBLE, to reach over 200% amp and critical damage each simultaneously. But keep them as balanced as possible.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Buttttt, I don't want to hack. :P

the damage mechanics imo hasnt really changed as drastic as the updates make it out to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Buttttt, I don't want to hack. :P
    You don't have to hack to reach those levels of damage...it's just extremely time consuming, expensive, and game breaking to do xD and nobody in game currently has the means either by themselves that I'm aware of either
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

But if you have at least 50% amp you don't need to worry too much about the rest
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

This is true Fishy. That is what my plan was going to be until Nex told me amp. ed now so I was a bit confused.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast