Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Another Class Thread :3

Titanium

Wink Another Class Thread :3

Another class thread :/. I'm having a really hard time trying to decide what to re-roll to. I'm coming from a WI (Played it for a looong time off and on) and I'm ready to try out either WA/FB/FA.
    I have experience with WA's, a little with FB, and basically none with FA's :3. For either class I'll be able to put them in some decent gear (Craftsman Forci or SIG armor and +15 Weps Red.Osm/Topaz Grade)

I'm into all areas War/PVP/Freestyle/Pve/etc. I do it all xD. All the classes seem fun to me but I'm just not sure which one is worth my time, I don't want to roll one and then next week have to sell everything and re-roll again Q.Q. Not really asking which class is the most OP, just asking which one due to your experiences/opinions would I be better off with? D: Anyway, thanks for reading my Q.Qindecisive thread. Peaceeeeeeeee.

I assume since you've been playing the game, you understand what each class is about. Go on YouTube and watch videos of people playing each one, or talk to your friends. I don't think random people are going to be able to tell you what you would be "better off with". Or level them all to 80-100 (should take less than a week each) and decide based on your own experience.

Banned
    U upset about the squishiness of WI after update? Lol welcome to the club go wa or fb

Force Blader nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Titanium
    it's not the squishness really ... i can survive even with a more squishy class , it's just wiz damage doesnt balance it's squishness ....

Titanium
    Nah I don't mind the updates to WI. I'm just ready to try out something new, I don't mind being squishy xD. I've played both the FA and FB over 140. I'm just torn between the two :'(.

I'd personally suggest FA. If you know how to use the FB "sparingly" (ie. not as an idiot assassin, 1 target all debuffs" and like a bit of PVP playing around, that might be better, but I too have played both and must say that FA was much more fun for me. DPS, Support, Ranged; a good "pick and mix of all play aspects".

Titanium
    Thanks terror, I've decided to try out FA .