Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    thats the excuse people use after they are butthurt dude. you've been deceived lol. lets see what have we learned. we learned that mia is holy water using butthurt wa. we learned that val bots and foawin eats val's banana. we learned that cass is mia 2nd account and yes i'm sure many people are loling at me making fun of you guys. poor foawin trying to make it seem like val botting is just a joke. Dude where have you been? we all know he bots. so naive and yes i had lots of fun loling at you people being all defensive and quoting tos.

The only funny post i see on this thread is mines. Everyone else's is like "i'm butthurt! you kill me" "I not mia 2nd account!" "i didn't bump this thread" "i am stupid because i reply to awakening" "I am quoting TOS!" such boring posts.

THANK YOU I WILL TAKE THE CREDITS FOR ALL THE LOLS
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    wut?
    thats the excuse people use after they are butthurt dude. you've been deceived lol. lets see what have we learned. we learned that mia is holy water using butthurt wa. we learned that val bots and foawin eats val's banana. we learned that cass is mia 2nd account and yes i'm sure many people are loling at me making fun of you guys. poor foawin trying to make it seem like val botting is just a joke. Dude where have you been? we all know he bots. so naive and yes i had lots of fun loling at you people being all defensive and quoting tos.

The only funny post i see on this thread is mines. Everyone else's is like "i'm butthurt! you kill me" "I not mia 2nd account!" "i didn't bump this thread" "i am stupid because i reply to awakening" "I am quoting TOS!" such boring posts.

THANK YOU I WILL TAKE THE CREDITS FOR ALL THE LOLS
    see boring post

this is a sign that candi also likes Val and Fao banana and is mia's 2nd account. I'm in 10mwasted, nightmares, sei, viciouscircle tang or whateverguildiwanttobein lol keep guessing cassi maybe if you say it enough I might be in it! and Cassi supporting botting now BAD BAD BAD!
    You sound like me when i have diarrhea. >< I say a lot of nonsense in the bathroom while shting so bad.
    Uhm me and cass are tight. We share the same account, and everything.

I learned that awakening comes by the name of Dignity of 10mwasted in game. I got a hint on one of our encounters in channel 20, When I deliberately attacked this FA as he tried to heal, he says butthurt in a very subtle tone, unfortunately to his own demise my pro-ness still outsmarts his lame attempt to outheal the MIGHTY STRENGTH of the famed tier 4 Demon WA - Wrecka. Dun~dun~dun~duuuuunnn~

Side comments on FA's these days.

I dont know if its just the guild of these FA's (you know what guild) or the general population well it seems like the general population. I retired playing this class for almost a year already but back on my FA's glory days the way people do it now was not the WAY I ROLLED with swag on my Miavii.

Miavii rolled with dominating fashion.

What the is wrong with people's timings? How cant they read the way I read movements?... Damn even on my WA, going against these FA's is like easy peezy.

Should I go back to FA and lecture these ignorant fools the right way to do it? Eugh, they are humiliating the IMAGE of my class. >.<
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-17-2013 at 05:50 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    funny that you talk so much shxt about other classes, when you get "rolled" at your own.

hence:

as for awakening being dignity, L M F A O!

thats news to us. i gotta give him props for being the #1 troll on the forums.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    You sound like me when i have diarrhea. >< I say a lot of nonsense in the bathroom while shting so bad.
    I learned that awakening comes by the name of Dignity of 10mwasted in game. I got a hint on one of our encounters in channel 20, When I deliberately attacked this FA as he tried to heal, he says butthurt in a very subtle tone, unfortunately to his own demise my pro-ness still outsmarts his lame attempt to outheal the MIGHTY STRENGTH of the famed tier 4 Demon WA - Wrecka. Dun~dun~dun~duuuuunnn~
    I say a lot of nonsense all the time just not when shting. you need more practice mia. you'r losing to me lol. I already said cass your 2nd account. I don't know why you just realize that now. I already said you share account and everything too lol poor wrecka trying to figure out who awakening is. keep guessing my dear lol THIS IS PROOF THAT YOU LOOK FOR ME EVERWHERE hehehehehehehehehehehe LOL Dun dun dun duuuunnnnnn I got mia butthurt so she looking for me everywhere and accusing people that they are me ROFL!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE poor mia.

Shadow Titanium
    I say a lot of nonsense all the time just not when shting. you need more practice mia. you'r losing to me lol. I already said cass your 2nd account. I don't know why you just realize that now. I already said you share account and everything too lol poor wrecka trying to figure out who awakening is. keep guessing my dear lol THIS IS PROOF THAT YOU LOOK FOR ME EVERWHERE hehehehehehehehehehehe LOL Dun dun dun duuuunnnnnn I got mia butthurt so she looking for me everywhere and accusing people that they are me ROFL!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE poor mia.
    lmfao this fkn guy cracks me up.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

Side comments on FA's these days.

I dont know if its just the guild of these FA's (you know what guild) or the general population well it seems like the general population. I retired playing this class for almost a year already but back on my FA's glory days the way people do it now was not the WAY I ROLLED with swag on my Miavii.

Miavii rolled with dominating fashion.

What the is wrong with people's timings? How cant they read the way I read movements?... Damn even on my WA, going against these FA's is like easy peezy.

Should I go back to FA and lecture these ignorant fools the right way to do it? Eugh, they are humiliating the IMAGE of my class. >.<
    Dun dun dun that means everyone in 10mwasted is awakening dun dun dun we all say buthurt dun dun dun shocker!!!! :O

But wait a lot of ppl in cabal say buthurt dun dun dun-----duuuuunnnn!! Everyone is awakening and awakening is everyone!

Dun dun dun final plottwist awakening is secretly mia 2nd account :O

Gotta add dun dun dun to our list of favourite quotes 2nd to buthurt

Edit: Why are we still debating all this on a real I thought this was over -_- (if only fao's life was interesting and he didn't bump this thread we could've all moved on happily) -sadface-
    Last edited by xTheNexiOnex; 08-17-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Dun dun dun that means everyone in 10mwasted is awakening dun dun dun we all say buthurt dun dun dun shocker!!!! :O

But wait a lot of ppl in cabal say buthurt dun dun dun-----duuuuunnnn!! Everyone is awakening and awakening is everyone!

Dun dun dun final plottwist awakening is secretly mia 2nd account :O

Gotta add dun dun dun to our list of favourite quotes 2nd to buthurt

Edit: Why are we still debating all this on a real I thought this was over -_- (if only fao's life was interesting and he didn't bump this thread we could've all moved on happily) -sadface-
    I am........................................

whitetrash 2nd account still secretly playing cabal.....( I love you whitetrash!) I am also Val's botting account and I am also sometimes call "cass's boyfriend" and I am also everyone you think is awakening when you see them in channel 20... I am also mia trying to play wiz now because I have a crush on val and val only likes girls who pew pew hack like dream so I have to learn to blink but the truth is DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN

I AM THE REAL PRINCESS MIAVII FA TOP OF MY CLASS FAST LIKE LIGHTNING BEAUTIFUL AND A SUPERSTAR MODEL IN KOREA. I CAN HYPNOTIZE YOU ALL WITH JUST ONE LOOK. BELEIVE IT OR NOT I AM A REAL GIRL. (give you all my sexy look while blushing).

Losing to you? The legendary Miavii runs the show here. In the end I dictate who win and lose.

What makes you think your whole guild can take the one and only Miavii? Im the drama queen my dear, and I know how to play you all. Even your gl who pretends he swag but really, ...not really.
    awakening is not even close to becoming a troll, since you can really tell tht he tries. ^_~ So Dignity, butthurt ..me more pls.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 08-17-2013 at 08:09 AM.

ok, before I afk and smoke my weed. FiveForty1 my gear driven opponent ingame. Dont be too confident my dear, I dont think you're gonna be happy once you meet my Wrecka.

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast