Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

Losing to you? The legendary Miavii runs the show here. In the end I dictate who win and lose.

What makes you think your whole guild can take the one and only Miavii? Im the drama queen my dear, and I know how to play you all.
    awakening is not even close to becoming a troll, since you can really tell tht he tries. ^_~ So Dignity, butthurt ..me more pls.
    poor mia losing to me. cant catch up anymore. because you think im dignity you lose already hehehehehehehehe I win I win Mia's been played sorry butthurt mia but keep thinking i'm dignity hehehehe I don't need to be the queen of drama my dear. I just need to make you think i'm everyone lol and its so true that only the hacking dream pew pew hack can take down Miavii. we already establish that.
    Last edited by awakening; 08-17-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    I am........................................

whitetrash 2nd account still secretly playing cabal.....( I love you whitetrash!) I am also Val's botting account and I am also sometimes call "cass's boyfriend" and I am also everyone you think is awakening when you see them in channel 20... I am also mia trying to play wiz now because I have a crush on val and val only likes girls who pew pew hack like dream so I have to learn to blink but the truth is DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN

I AM THE REAL PRINCESS MIAVII FA TOP OF MY CLASS FAST LIKE LIGHTNING BEAUTIFUL AND A SUPERSTAR MODEL IN KOREA. I CAN HYPNOTIZE YOU ALL WITH JUST ONE LOOK. BELEIVE IT OR NOT I AM A REAL GIRL. (give you all my sexy look while blushing).
    LOL at myself. poor poor mia I bet she still trying to figure out who I am. Its this person no its that person no its this person hehehe

Shadow Titanium
    ok, before I afk and smoke my weed. FiveForty1 my gear driven opponent ingame. Dont be too confident my dear, I dont think you're gonna be happy once you meet my Wrecka.
    Damn you really wanna let everyone know you smoke weed huh? Man your the coolest mia when I grow I wanna smoke weed and be cool like you

Shadow Titanium
    OMG! This is what this whole thread is about! Mia is in love with Dignity! That's why you want to be alpha! No wonder your wrecka is a male. All of us wants a piece of Dignity! Wait in line Mia! He prefers me first! I told you to grow those eyebrows. Makes you look more male and attractive. Don't be butthurt he's mine. I win! Hehehehehe
    Some girls just can't handle our maleness

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    LOL at myself. poor poor mia I bet she still trying to figure out who I am. Its this person no its that person no its this person hehehe
    You know what makes it kind of obvious? is how defensive you seem in your post. You keep on posting and posting like you cant get over it, you have to say something after being busted

I think you should try something like, "Mia stop pretending to be a girl and e-dating players online for gears" kind of shiet against me. I'm pretty confident that's gonna be a good one, id be doing that if I was in your shoes.

Ok let us set aside the Dignity revelation, for a sec, because I found out something really funny 2 days ago in game.
    Ok so, this guy from TangDynasty, named Indecency, trash talks me ok? and then this other dude comes out from nowhere, lvl 190, pretty popular here in forums too. Sht just got real, he ing dropped the bombshell about Indecency being black and bise*ual (claims that there's pics to prove this) has a bf in real life and been fooling with his co-guildies claiming to be a girl. =O Isnt that horrible? I know its racist (i admitt im bad) but omg. >.< Reason why Im sharing... You know im about to troll indecency and I want you to watch how I play this so you'll get an idea how I attack people here. )

@xTheNexiOnex

Smoking weed is not cool. Its an addiction, but im proud of it. o.o
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    You know what makes it kind of obvious? is how defensive you seem in your post. You keep on posting and posting like you cant get over it, you have to say something after being busted

I think you should try something like, "Mia stop pretending to be a girl and e-dating players online for gears" kind of shiet against me. I'm pretty confident that's gonna be a good one, id be doing that if I was in your shoes.

Ok let us set aside the Dignity revelation, for a sec, because I found out something really funny 2 days ago in game.
    Ok so, this guy from TangDynasty, named Indecency, trash talks me ok? and then this other dude comes out from nowhere, lvl 190, pretty popular here in forums too. Sht just got real, he ing dropped the bombshell about Indecency being black and bise*ual (claims that there's pics to prove this) has a bf in real life and been fooling with his co-guildies claiming to be a girl. =O Isnt that horrible? I know its racist (i admitt im bad) but omg. >.< Reason why Im sharing... You know im about to troll indecency and I want you to watch how I play this so you'll get an idea how I attack people here. )

@xTheNexiOnex

How was anything you just said racist? JW

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    So you agree with me that its a bad thing? I mean picture Indecency. Eugh :O

Other people would get the point. Its not a good picture. And i guess they'd be saying, who are you to judge, you think youre so perfect (which ...btw think I am soooo indeed no doubt beyond 90% of people here)? isnt this a free country? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Well normally if anybody says "black" you freak out saying it's racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

But you know if he was white or asian and doing that kind of shame, I will not be judging. >.< but i just cant help it. Im so bad. Please, I need more haters. Dignity, come back...xTheNexiOnex playing it safe on the down low, he's boring me.

Shadow Titanium

@xTheNexiOnex

Lol still butthurt cause you don't know who I am hehehe are you mad now? I don't care to be trolling or not. I just want to say stuff. Maybe you should make a video about trolling? Lol caught? Lol this only proof that I have made you think about me lol trying to find me how cute I could be dignity I could be you and I could be Santa clause. I never said I was or wasn't but hey if you say it enough I might be! Mia thinks I am dignity Mia thinks I am dignity! Lol
    yes since you can't attack me and fail you can move on to indenncy or whoever. We've been watching you trying to beat me and its sad to see you fall. and its not racist. its only racist if you are white but since you are asain korea super star its butthurt jealousy. lets watch you butthurt over him.
    Last edited by awakening; 08-17-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast