Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    Lol still butthurt cause you don't know who I am hehehe are you mad now? I don't care to be trolling or not. I just want to say stuff. Maybe you should make a video about trolling? Lol caught? Lol this only proof that I have made you think about me lol trying to find me how cute I could be dignity I could be you and I could be Santa clause. I never said I was or wasn't but hey if you say it enough I might be! Mia thinks I am dignity Mia thinks I am dignity! Lol
    Hmm. Dignity, why would you choose such name? its just...Eugh. ><
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Hmm. Dignity, why would you choose such name? its just...Eugh. ><
    first I was five now I'm dignity . Mia why you butthurt over me? Mia thinking about me day and night I'm so happy.
    Last edited by awakening; 08-17-2013 at 11:22 AM.

first I was five now I'm dignity . Mia why you butthurt over me?
    You didnt answer my question, why choose that name? its has no impact knowatamsayin?

Shadow Titanium
    You didnt answer my question, why choose that name? its has no impact knowatamsayin?
    Why you butthurt nomsayin? Hehe are you mad I didn't answer your question? I'm sorry lol
    Last edited by awakening; 08-17-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Why you butthurt nomsayin?
    ^That's a pretty lame come back. >.< You sound like a 23yr old asian vrgin who needs to get lai*. Too much innocence on that post. You can do better than that Dignity.

Shadow Titanium
    ^That's a pretty lame come back. >.< You sound like a 23yr old asian vrgin who needs to get lai*. Too much innocence on that post. You can do better than that Dignity.
    Calling names now. Why you have butthurt response? I sorry you have to be defensive and all because my comeback is epic. Poor poor Mia. Brb smoke weed. Lol hehehe

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Well normally if anybody says "black" you freak out saying it's racist.
    Not to be racist lol but the only people who think black people freak out when "black" is use is white people. white people will never understand the minority jokes. There could be 3 Asian people 1 black person and 1 white person and they can be joking around and the asains are making fun of the black person and the black person says "stop gaining on the blacks you racist asains" and the asains will just laugh with the black person while the white person is going on google to quote some racist definition because OMG the black person is mad.

Not to be racist lol but the only people who think black people freak out when "black" is use is white people. white people will never understand the minority jokes. There could be 3 Asian people 1 black person and 1 white person and they can be joking around and the asains are making fun of the black person and the black person says "stop gaining on the blacks you racist asains" and the asains will just laugh with the black person while the white person is going on google to quote some racist definition because OMG the black person is mad.
    Yeah, you obviously know nothing about what you said; but alright we'll go with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Yeah, you obviously know nothing about what you said; but alright we'll go with that.
    I know exactly what I said but like I said you wouldn't understand lol

Yeah. Amateur. -.-

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast