Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Follow Up to XI and Urizen

This list is bad for est so I bet it's wont happens lol !

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    You missed the important part of the quote

Why do people still think Cabal NA GM's have any control over how the game plays. It's not like Lorkan is in charge of how long a cooldown is, or how long a cast time is, and he's certainly not making dungeons, making new bm's, and making new skills.

You can complain to the manager of best buy all you want but they're not going to alter features of the xbox 360 you bought there.
    No, but they relay information to the developers(or that's supposedly what's supposed to happen). I meant to edit my full post with what I just said but forgot to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    No, but they relay information to the developers(or that's supposedly what's supposed to happen). I meant to edit my full post with what I just said but forgot to.
    That's great and all but when you have 300 people unhappy in an area the game isn't even developed in compared to 10-15k Korean players that are content or happy with the game mechanics.. Who do you think will win? Surely not the minority..

If you really want these rules then you have to make an unspoken rule between players to follow these guidelines. (Which will never happen)

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    That's great and all but when you have 300 people unhappy in an area the game isn't even developed in compared to 10-15k Korean players that are content or happy with the game mechanics.. Who do you think will win? Surely not the minority..

If you really want these rules then you have to make an unspoken rule between players to follow these guidelines. (Which will never happen)
    Yes, but remember when NA brought back "Z" retarget? Then why couldn't they do this as well?
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Word. Just liek our unofficial rules to not short, debuff, or silence/suppress in pvp. or fade and dash (although the former are late rules...)

Disable BM3 in Mission War
    Just have everyone agree to not use BM3 in war. No update needed.

Increase the WEXP gained per tier (the higher the tier, the more WEXP)
    Have people in lower tiers agree to use only a fraction of their WEXP, effectively reducing how much wexp they gain

Offer special gear only to be bought with WEXP (not too sure about this one, I just read it and thought it looked interesting)
    Already exists
    hi im Peaches
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Word. Just liek our unofficial rules to not short, debuff, or silence/suppress in pvp. or fade and dash (although the former are late rules...)

Disable BM3 in Mission War
    Just have everyone agree to not use BM3 in war. No update needed. Won't happen, it will always happen no matter what

Increase the WEXP gained per tier (the higher the tier, the more WEXP)
    Have people in lower tiers agree to use only a fraction of their WEXP, effectively reducing how much wexp they gainExcept who's to say I didn't use a fraction of it when I used it all?

Offer special gear only to be bought with WEXP (not too sure about this one, I just read it and thought it looked interesting)
    Already exists But it *vacuums, from what I read it was a little bit more powerful gear.
    The same way we have unofficial rules about PKing is bad but people do it all the time.
    Last edited by Faowin; 08-19-2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Censoring

Have 10% WEXP to the winning nation from bonus war for a week. And +10%wexp for the winning nation every war.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by owned View Post
    Have 10% WEXP to the winning nation from bonus war for a week. And +10%wexp for the winning nation every war.
    ehh i don't like this idea, why give people who aren't in t5 10%WEXP when they dont help, they rather keep farming lower tier....

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    The same way we have unofficial rules about PKing is bad but people do it all the time.
    PKin is bad huh ... makes sense PKin keeps this game fun so .... fun is bad ? ok bro if u dont want to get PKed stay in nonpk channels lol thats why they are there cuz I PK any body I want to, when ever I feel like .. so im bad .. and thats good :P

xD Kurama guess who .. u 9tailfox guy

I would say remove the damn suppresion and silence on every class.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast