Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Combo and random client closing

Combo and random client closing

Whenever I am using combo after the extreme update it either doesn't start or mid combo after i complete the combo it just closes and stops my combo.

As for the random client closing it only happens right after I finish SOD/Volcanic Citadel.

I have the same problem with combo, it usually is when I try to use Quake Cataclysm or the skill after it. I'm clicking it on time, but it still closes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Thanks for the report Need help FB/Faowin, I’ve attempted to reproduce this issue but it seems my combo is working as normal. I’ve also attempted to reproduce it on a FB using Quake Cataclysm but everything seems to be working as normal. If possible please go into detail on how combo is breaking and if you can consistently reproduce the error, a video would also be great. Thanks!

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Snow View Post
    Thanks for the report Need help FB/Faowin, I’ve attempted to reproduce this issue but it seems my combo is working as normal. I’ve also attempted to reproduce it on a FB using Quake Cataclysm but everything seems to be working as normal. If possible please go into detail on how combo is breaking and if you can consistently reproduce the error, a video would also be great. Thanks!
    I think this will help.
    Oh and while we're at it, are costumes ever going to be fixed? According to Cabal SEA, the devs intended to remove the glow on costumes :c

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    I think this will help.
    Oh and while we're at it, are costumes ever going to be fixed? According to Cabal SEA, the devs intended to remove the glow on costumes :c
    Thanks, I attempted this exact process and was still able to keep my combo after mana auto refilled.

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

Whenever I have the problem with Quake Cataclysm, I press the combo button at the right time and it will even say how well I did (bad, good, excellent) for a very short time and then immediately just cancel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!