Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Saint's w/o nation

  1. #11
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    384
    All of my whats...

    Seireitei for the win!

  2. #12
    calm your flaps...

  3. #13
    not purely, just mostly

  4. #14
    All I hear is this and that with no actual proof lol, last time I checked attacking a monster in a grinding map is PVE... last time I checked boss hunting is PVE... o.0 and Fao lol, do you even read before you type :s. @ both, a simple no you're wrong with actual fact and evidence would be great and I'd appreciate it. But all you seem to be doing is trying to prove me wrong o.o because you can... and without any information backing up your points. Maybe because you had no attention as children or something, idk I'm not your psychiatrist aye. So can we go back to the topic and state how it's PVP and not PVE (which would close the case) how no nations deserve not to enter and/or the correlation the story line has with this PVE event, to better my understanding and move on. If not get tf out of my thread o.o

  5. #15
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    All I hear is this and that with no actual proof lol, last time I checked attacking a monster in a grinding map is PVE... last time I checked boss hunting is PVE... o.0 and Fao lol, do you even read before you type :s. @ both, a simple no you're wrong with actual fact and evidence would be great and I'd appreciate it. But all you seem to be doing is trying to prove me wrong o.o because you can... and without any information backing up your points. Maybe because you had no attention as children or something, idk I'm not your psychiatrist aye. So can we go back to the topic and state how it's PVP and not PVE (which would close the case) how no nations deserve not to enter and/or the correlation the story line has with this PVE event, to better my understanding and move on. If not get tf out of my thread o.o
    Saint's is a PvP event in the same way Nation War is a PvP event. If that doesn't make sense, sit back and think for a second before writing a long hard on the eyes paragraph about how I didn't get attention as a child or any of the other unrelated half-hearted insults you've tried to throw around.

    (Before you say it, I know you didn't say *I* didn't get attention as a child. I am just referring to your general responses to people being critical of your, frankly, rather silly idea.)

  6. #16
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    384
    Saint's is like war that ends with a boss fight.

    Seireitei for the win!

  7. #17
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by JALPINKACKARK View Post
    Puis, le visiteur s'attarde sur quelques éléments rappelant la vie dans les camps : port de l'étoile jaune, livre de prière juif, casquette de surveillant du ghetto de Varsovie et aussi une émouvante photo de famille.[9] Le 5 Percenter est une organisation politique, soutenant le fait que seulement 5% de la population noire américaine et réellement consciente et luttant pour les droit afroaméricain. casquette new era pas cher Pour L'Express, il accuse le coup: "Y en a marre d'entendre dire que la France soutient les dictateurs: nous étions en train de mettre le Zaïre sur les rails de la démocratie.Elle ne l'est pas, et encore moins dans le département où servit Jean Moulin, l'un des modèles du corps. casquette pas cher ), sortes d'uvresaccrochages constituées par la disposition en rhizome, volontairement non chronologique, de dessins et de peintures dont la disposition varie sans cesse et se complète d'une exposition l'autre.Dans les tubes, une prochaine collaboration éphémère se prépare avec Jun Takashi, designer du label nippon Undercover.
    Such random French words from a bot.

    Seireitei for the win!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    All I hear is this and that with no actual proof lol, last time I checked attacking a monster in a grinding map is PVE... last time I checked boss hunting is PVE... o.0 and Fao lol, do you even read before you type :s. @ both, a simple no you're wrong with actual fact and evidence would be great and I'd appreciate it. But all you seem to be doing is trying to prove me wrong o.o because you can... and without any information backing up your points. Maybe because you had no attention as children or something, idk I'm not your psychiatrist aye. So can we go back to the topic and state how it's PVP and not PVE (which would close the case) how no nations deserve not to enter and/or the correlation the story line has with this PVE event, to better my understanding and move on. If not get tf out of my thread o.o
    Saints is an event in WARZONE to fight a big boss. Think the Minisha event in channel 20. Both nations were killing each other to fight for the kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

  9. #19
    "No nation" is a long time bug !

  10. #20
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    I'm like one of the very few, high level no nation chars. Which means I can't enter the Saint's map. I think, no nation's should be able to choose their side temporary or something to enter. Maybe I'm mistaken but it sure as heck looks like a boss raid to me, so why is it limited to nation characters only... what does that have to do with war? does it serve a purpose in the story line somewhere that I can't be bothered to read?

    It comes down to, I'm losing alz in game because I'm no nation, war I can understand but this straight up seems like an event for all. I think it's discrimination to no nation's since it's based on PVE maps that are for all to use. If it was held in war, that's a different story, couldn't care less. But I get to see you all have fun while I stand at Capella spawn and get refused entry :'( should make it happen... it's pretty rough on no nations yo.
    Long ago, the cabal known as Prometheus cleansed the land with fury and destruction. Amidst the endless devastation, seven great masters of Force Power led the remaining survivors to reconstruction. These seven masters were the students of Saint Valentine. They were the Seven Sages; Sirius, Capella, Rigel, Procyon, Betalguese, Aldebaran and Pollux. Amidst the destruction, two sages survived the collapse of the Tower of Sages; sage Capella and Procyon. When Mephistopheles The Lord of Destruction was sealed by Saint Valentine, a part of a powerful force has escaped and condensed into Saints Forcecalibur.

    Sorry no nation dude. You have to be a student of saints valentine to be able to enter saint's island to obtain saint's forcecalibur.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •