Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: S> 14% SAmp Crystal +6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    guess wat im using stit glove and osm boots so wat? still 14amp is it not? my orb doesnt need to be extended to outdps u and my bm2 bar > ure bm2 bar
    LOL if your bm2 bar was decent at all you woulda posted the 2 bar quad and 1 bar tank vids 2 months ago.

my bm2 bar>yours along with my dps, sry kid ur gonna need to extend and +11 that orb to compare with me

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    LOL if your bm2 bar was decent at all you woulda posted the 2 bar quad and 1 bar tank vids 2 months ago.

my bm2 bar>yours along with my dps, sry kid ur gonna need to extend and +11 that orb to compare with me
    sry i did 2 bar quad b4 u ever posted a vid up. not my fault u dont believe it and i will never record myself cause i got no free program too bad for u

Banned
    sry i did 2 bar quad b4 u ever posted a vid up. not my fault u dont believe it and i will never record myself cause i got no free program too bad for u
    yeah ok good excuse fraps is free it puts a watermark on the vid if it wasnt purchased last time i checked

SIGMetal
    yeah ok good excuse fraps is free it puts a watermark on the vid if it wasnt purchased last time i checked
    last time i checked fraps records 30sec at a time for free then u would need another program to join them. either way doing so only proves my dps is equal ure which is useless cause that stat calculator clearly shows my dps > ures

Banned
    last time i checked fraps records 30sec at a time for free then u would need another program to join them. either way doing so only proves my dps is equal ure which is useless cause that stat calculator clearly shows my dps > ures
    im liking the excuses you're coming up with

"dont have fraps"
    "dont have a program to merge the 30 secs of fraps"
    its called google, try it sometime

windows movie maker

SIGMetal
    why go thru all that trouble when the numbers clearly show wat u want to know
    denying to believe it dont mean others gotta do more work for u

if for nothing else it'd be nice to actually see the damage regardless of who's is higher

- Retired
    - Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    if for nothing else it'd be nice to actually see the damage regardless of who's is higher
    during that time he was using a junk 7 amp orb 7/34 helm and 7/34 orb who u think hit harder

SIGMetal
    during that time he was using a junk 7 amp orb 7/34 helm and 7/34 orb who u think hit harder
    7amp orb , 7/34 , 7/34 , eos8 , bos7x2 was always > 7/40 , plain 40 , 8/10 , eos7 , bos6x2
    not to mention wat lvl junk skills u got?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast