Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabalrewa***.com? lol

Want a trasure map marked with "X" on it? Geez

Cabalrewa***.com? lol

Guildie wanted to post screenshot of people from ImmortalSouls trying to scam our guild. They ask you to go on cabalrewards.com and put in a code its an obvious scam site when you instantly get a pop up when you enter the website.

If you compare the T-points page from that website with the real one, you can see the difference. LOL

Watch out for these types of scams.

Lulz I heard that FA scammed amp forci orbs back in the day. Forever a scumbag.

lol,that nub try to scam me fail srry bro LMAO gg

Quote Originally Posted by LethalHɐart View Post
    Lulz I heard that FA scammed amp forci orbs back in the day. Forever a scumbag.
    The FA that stole the orbs from Essence and Revolution?

pif she so fail.. she's tried it on like almost all the server till now.. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ness... banhammer ftw..

Now has anything been done about this? One would think this account would have been permanently banned or even deleted. Maybe have the GMS at least run around periodically warning against the site instead of just after every incident. I certainly hope those who have been scammed will have their items returned somehow.

It is sort of like leaving a rabbit outside of it's cage into an area where there are wires. It is not the fault of the rabbit to die of electrocution because he bit the wire, it is the fault of the owner to have LET the wires on the floor to begin with.
    Last edited by Ariasu; 12-24-2010 at 01:27 AM.
    Lv 16x FB Knight of Dawn. Procyon for Life.

They are really desperate to pm people like that

-- Indomie enak --