Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Han vs Fiery

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Fiery you jelly he made better use of a few hundred dollars buying that orb than you did buying phans gloves?
    weren't those max rate/m.amp gloves?

phans gloves = 7m.amp craft and 3% mcr 3% hp steal +5 defense in slots (extended) 450 usd to fiery

hannys orb = 16cd 7% m.amp forcy +13 bought from loveextreme 400(?) usd

The Luck as you call it can be adjusted in your favor based on Rates and Max level of those rates, this is not just luck but how your build effects equal luck. Hanny won based on how his rate/ max rate and skill at comboing. Yes we all realize that Fiery would prolly lose closer to 90% based on pk/war type encounter. However in what we can compare, he obviously blows against an equal or less equal set of gear which also screams his skills sux.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

or it screams that hanny buys better gear with a 16dmg 7m.amp forcy orb +13 owning a 5rate10dmg +15 crystal

at the end of the day they both lose since they have gear bought with usd and glitched alz

Which brings us back to his lack of skill in determining which gear to overpay for....he is soooo nub.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

I'm not trying to agree or disagree with anyone. I'm neutral .

But all I'm asking is how do you know someone has used USD?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OweeTony View Post
    I'm not trying to agree or disagree with anyone. I'm neutral .

But all I'm asking is how do you know someone has used USD?
    Maybe you don't know Fiery or Hanny that well

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    The Luck as you call it can be adjusted in your favor based on Rates and Max level of those rates, this is not just luck but how your build effects equal luck. Hanny won based on how his rate/ max rate and skill at comboing. Yes we all realize that Fiery would prolly lose closer to 90% based on pk/war type encounter. However in what we can compare, he obviously blows against an equal or less equal set of gear which also screams his skills sux.
    I lol'ed.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    I lol'ed.
    Learn 2 yellow bar

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456