Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else still here that got hacked when OGPlanet had Cabal?

Anyone else still here that got hacked when OGPlanet had Cabal?

Some of you might remember me if you played in the early days of Cabal. My character name was Rush, and was a Force Archer. My guild was Exalted, and I played with Rubix, StellarGypsy, Jenenji, Diabolical Desk, and a few others. We were friends with other Capella guilds as well as some procyon. SiN members were our allies, as well as Utopian Knights and Ascension.

My problem is this. If you see my character in the game, that is not me. My account was stolen during the transfer period. The person on the Rush character is a thief. After OGPlanet listed all of our account names under their members list, I logged on to find all my stuff gone, including my Cutie Lai and my Fortune Pig. A few days later my account was transferred by someone other than me.

I have been in deliberations with the "new" GM staff over this account for 10 months.
    Every ticket I have put in has been closed with more requests for more and more info.
    I have sent in timed/dated screenshots with my character in it from level 75 up to 125. Links to videos that Rubix made of us with my character in it. Original receipts from purchases made on OGPlanet. Other infos that i have sent in are names of my alts on the account, what her crafting level was at the time of transfer as well as what she crafted, her honor level, what was stored in her vault.. everything I could think of to prove the character and the account she was on was mine.

So far I have gotten nothing but more requests and closed tickets in reference to these requests. What i want to ask is if anyone else from 1st days of Cabal had a story to tell as well, or perhaps had the same thing happen to them.
    Last edited by Rush; 03-03-2011 at 09:43 AM.

ye it happen to one 170 warrior i got from a friend... I dont have it he ether so it was lost. Didnt continue to bother losing my time cause i got another one 171 WA too.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

I was originally part of SiN back with Noriega. Sorry to hear about your story man, unfortunately EST's help desk rivals OGP's in terms of uselessness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    I was originally part of SiN back with Noriega. Sorry to hear about your story man, unfortunately EST's help desk rivals OGP's in terms of uselessness.
    lol
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Banned
    ya man it happend to me!! Then i went on a rampage and started molesting girls butts

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    It was his sis that had the baby wasn't it? Never had a chance to ask how everything turned out but that kid should be a few years old now

I also knew Diablo and SteveO before they got banned for glitching/hacking. Was friends with Neiro and Reaper as well.
    Had some good fights with Theosis, F9Angel, F9Devil and FiRe guild.
    Last edited by Rush; 03-03-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Honestly I would rather the account be suspended than allowed to be used by the person who stole it. I have an alt from a mule account still in the guild, and caught them online a time or two. I asked stupid questions hoping they were stupid enough to answer
    like "Why did you steal that account" and "Cheap little hacker wanna give me my account back" but all they will say is "lol" and log off.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Had some good fights with Theosis, F9Angel, F9Devil and FiRe guild.
    Fire was overrated, quit I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in their D

with the new availability of account transfers the character could have been sold and name changed by now. and the acccount it self is just collecting dust since no playable characters on it and no items/gear if was hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast