Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Think About This Players and GMs [Must Read]

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    realistically speaking, is it safe to assume next event will be on thanksigiving?
    That should be the next one in line ,or a short event before that that spans into the Thanksgiving event. (that's how i would do it)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    I really would like to see a voting of events on up and coming events ,or events that should be recommended by the community. Most of the time its an event that's based on using money out of your pocket, don't get me wrong these events are okay to the standard buyer, but not the whole community. A voting system on what events that you guy's are planning on doing for a five month span could help us be aware of what's going to happen then just having random events from time to time. Like a poll on the main cabal site, just a suggestion hope its done like this its more organized.

example, just a little idea...

Poll:

Month 1 : Ring of Luck Event
    Month 2 : Pot Event
    Month 3 : Monster Hunter Event

Thanks for posting this KillCon.
    Great ideas, Immortal

I am excited to see others are interested, it helps encourage the GMs to keep going!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by KillCon View Post
    Great ideas, Immortal

I am excited to see others are interested, it helps encourage the GMs to keep going!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
    Everyone should be interested in this its an event concern, and i bet half of the tickets that being scent are asking the questions that we all are asking on forums.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    realistically speaking, is it safe to assume next event will be on thanksigiving?
    You are forgetting Columbus Day and Halloween, my vote it will probably be a Halloween Event

Retired
    Account Passed On

Vote killcon for president! :d

Quote Originally Posted by SilverIceForum View Post
    You are forgetting Columbus Day and Halloween, my vote it will probably be a Halloween Event
    May be even before the holidays you've mentioned. We're really focusing on getting the ball rolling for in-game events or out of game events.

If you guys have any great idea, share it with us. I'll be making a post shortly to enable you guys to submit events that you would like to see in the future. Now, this doesn't mean your suggestion will be implemented, this just means there's higher chances that it might be implemented.

- EDIT
    Link to the sticky thread in-regards to Event Suggestions

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...098#post261098
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-17-2011 at 05:01 PM.

The Lottery!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    Vote killcon for president! :d
    XD Thank you, but I'm just trying to help put forth a better experience for everyone, just a 15 year old guy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    May be even before the holidays you've mentioned. We're really focusing on getting the ball rolling for in-game events or out of game events.

If you guys have any great idea, share it with us. I'll be making a post shortly to enable you guys to submit events that you would like to see in the future. Now, this doesn't mean your suggestion will be implemented, this just means there's higher chances that it might be implemented.
    This sounds good [GM] Lorkan
    I am very pleased to see that the community will be able to make a change in the way the in game experience turns out
    Make sure to post your suggestions in this thread and the thread [GM] Lorkan will be making! The more the merrier
    Last edited by KillCon; 09-17-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Osmium
    the one event where you provide REAL, LEGIT pictures of yourselves in real life and we guess who is who .

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post

I really want you to make a thread or something relating to this, and just a heads up can we please stay on topic? No comic relief stuff seriously you want the GMs to listen to us right? Put some logical replies on Lorkans thread when he makes his.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast