Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return........

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    well cool story bro, but flipping burger seems pathetic to me.
    its a cool and true story, bro

flipping burger? your english seems a bit pathetic to me. are you getting paid to live in the u.s like the rest of the refugees from your country? using that money the government throws at you wisely huh? loollolololololol

bro even that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s richer than u.
    sry i'm not a drug dealer.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Matrihax View Post
    its a cool and true story, bro

flipping burger? your english seems a bit pathetic to me. are you getting paid to live in the u.s like the rest of the refugees from your country? using that money the government throws at you wisely huh? loollolololololol
    im sorry are u mad cuz im better than u both in RL and in game? thats why ur QQing here?
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    sry i'm not a drug dealer.
    well u look stoned to me.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

im sorry are u mad cuz im better than u both in RL and in game? thats why ur QQing here?
    claiming someone makes 600 dollars a month by flipping burgers makes you better than 2 people irl. lol

pro english right here

the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

claiming someone makes 600 dollars a month by flipping burgers makes you better than 2 people irl. lol
    just stating some facts. Reality kinda hurts tho.

fact
    fact   [fakt] Show IPA
    noun
    1.something that actually exists; reality; truth

pro english right here

You 3 are some sad bunch. Is your life so boring that you feel the need to tout how much you "succeed" at this game? I know people that never once level a char pass 150, and they made more money off this game than the 3 of you combine. Yet, you wont ever see them bragging about it because there is no need for them to flex their e-peen on some dying game to vindicate how awesome their life is.

fact   [fakt] Show IPA
    noun
    1.something that actually exists; reality; truth
    +1

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

fall3n who are you

pro english right here

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast