Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game is broken: Root issues!

fawk that, fb's are weak without bm1 & aura, u crit right through them.

I have 26% resist rate which matters little when FBs can just spam root! Increase root cool time or decrease duration!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    fawk that, fb's are weak without bm1 & aura, u crit right through them.
    FB aren't weak outside of bm1... but looking at your stats I can see why you'd think that

Titanium
    If FB root gets changed WI bm2 should be 1 skill cast instead of 2. WA def should be dooped. FS crit rate should be harder to get. FA should only have 1 pistol and w/e else ppl qq about. Games been around almost 4 years and its been fine those 4 yrs. Why rage about it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin View Post
    If FB root gets changed WI bm2 should be 1 skill cast instead of 2. WA def should be dooped. FS crit rate should be harder to get. FA should only have 1 pistol and w/e else ppl qq about. Games been around almost 4 years and its been fine those 4 yrs. Why rage about it now?
    The only two things I have a problem with is the current rooting dilemma (disconnection and etc) and the way you need mp in order to use a normal attack while in bm2, which doesn't make any sense to me.

Oh and also the random ass "stuck" bug. That annoys the hell out of me.
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    The only two things I have a problem with is the current rooting dilemma (disconnection and etc) and the way you need mp in order to use a normal attack while in bm2, which doesn't make any sense to me.

Oh and also the random ass "stuck" bug. That annoys the hell out of me.

ive noticed a couple ppl dc when i root them since ive moved to mercury...never noticed it in venus, and ive also been stuck after root wears off and cant move.

Titanium
    imagine how can we kill ppl like trapz w/o root. so increase root cd then we should decreas Wa Fs 's def

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    imagine how can we kill ppl like trapz w/o root. so increase root cd then we should decreas Wa Fs 's def
    Group level down takes 10k hp instantly. Still can't kill me then?

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin View Post

Cabal isn't the same as it use to be 4 yrs ago. A lot has changed. Out of the many issues regarding the nerfing of wizard class, I'll just give one example. Storm Guardian title use to help wizards immensely. EST took that out as if it will have no ramifications. Even with 30% resist root before, we use to be rooted constantly because of the idiotic instant cool of failed root. Resist means nothing if one can simply spam root. SG title also had a lot of HP that helped wizards tank. My point is the game isn't the same, and getting rooted 60+ times in NW makes warring tedious and boring. We are suppose to be having fun "moving" around killing each other. It shouldn't be one class rooting the other class and killing them once every minute.

With the new HP increase, I thought the game will get some of it's old features back regarding the issue of tanking root. Now with +15 weapons the increase in HP has been neutralized, and it's instant death all over again. On top of that fade to cursor vastly improved the movement of every other classes leaving wizard class yet again in the cold.

Wizards have no answer for root! No answer for root dc. No answer for root teleportation to base. No answer for lag root through barriers. No answer for broken combo when assassinate is used in a confined space!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WizGear View Post
    Cabal isn't the same as it use to be 4 yrs ago. A lot has changed. Out of the many issues regarding the nerfing of wizard class, I'll just give one example. Storm Guardian title use to help wizards immensely. EST took that out as if it will have no ramifications. Even with 30% resist root before, we use to be rooted constantly because of the idiotic instant cool of failed root. Resist means nothing if one can simply spam root. SG title also had a lot of HP that helped wizards tank. My point is the game isn't the same, and getting rooted 60+ times in NW makes warring tedious and boring. We are suppose to be having fun "moving" around killing each other. It shouldn't be one class rooting the other class and killing them once every minute.

With the new HP increase, I thought the game will get some of it's old features back regarding the issue of tanking root. Now with +15 weapons the increase in HP has been neutralized, and it's instant death all over again. On top of that fade to cursor vastly improved the movement of every other classes leaving wizard class yet again in the cold.

Wizards have no answer for root! No answer for root dc. No answer for root teleportation to base. No answer for lag root through barriers. No answer for broken combo when assassinate is used in a confined space!
    So what you're saying is all the merc T5 caps re-rolled FB,then all of a sudden you get FB related war glitches?.....so who's hacking?,it's been my experience that war normally runs smoothly when no one is hacking or attempting to hack NW,If FB's are rooting people and DC'ing either themselves or whoever they're rooting or teleporting them to base in the process,that sure sounds like a hack to me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast