Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: look at this..[ Cabal europe ]

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    LMAO called out? yet when i said retard you showed up on the thread. lol think about it ohwait nvm... and upset? oookay =) if you really think i am

you live up to that huh?
    You can try and spin things however you want. Fact remains the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    You can try and spin things however you want. Fact remains the same.
    how was that spinning things?
    did you not show up?

yeah fact remains the same

Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

o.o
    just bored lol i dun mean things i usually say

are you for reals...? are you just now learning that they have their own forums? Yeah anyways, hes from NA talking about whats going on in euro cabal and others said why do they care and i said well you took the time to read what he was talking about and then commenting on it and regardless if its not ours its still talking about cabal, they could have something new like a update etc etc and us being behind them might get it as well but thats not the case since its talking about a merge we been there done that..

k any questions
    haha i've probably been on the eu forums longer than you've been playing cabal. where in my post does it show I've never seen their forums? I was simply saying that EU is for EU news and NA is for NA news.
    as for the reason I checked the thread in the first place, well I read all the threads and post my thought on the ones I think I wanna comment on.
    I read "look at this..." and I clicked in, hoping that it was something useful. what did i get when I clicked the link?
    I saw a block of text (mind you i said SAW not READ) that was unfortunately completely irrelevant to what NA is doing, therefore I posted my first post on here.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Immolation View Post
    haha i've probably been on the eu forums longer than you've been playing cabal. where in my post does it show I've never seen their forums? I was simply saying that EU is for EU news and NA is for NA news.
    as for the reason I checked the thread in the first place, well I read all the threads and post my thought on the ones I think I wanna comment on.
    I read "look at this..." and I clicked in, hoping that it was something useful. what did i get when I clicked the link?
    I saw a block of text (mind you i said SAW not READ) that was unfortunately completely irrelevant to what NA is doing, therefore I posted my first post on here.

Any questions?
    Lmao first off see as you didnt catch the sarcasm...soo not dumb? is it worth me typing and explaining to you? and you putting any questions isn't helping you at all.... Rofl

Lmao first off see as you didnt catch the sarcasm...soo not dumb? is it worth me typing and explaining to you? and you putting any questions isn't helping you at all.... Rofl
    k uhh ur wasting my time now so i'll just end this lame excuse of a convo (me talking to a wall) right about

here.

Quote Originally Posted by Immolation View Post
    k uhh ur wasting my time now so i'll just end this lame excuse of a convo (me talking to a wall) right about
    here.
    LMAO like every other post omg you really dont see this?!?!?

are you for reals?

You "LMAO,rofl,lol" too much. =.=

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    Guys just ignore CasseyRene, she gets all B.I.T.C.H.Y when she has her period..

And her lack of grammar is pretty well understandable.. You should go to school Cass..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast