Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Wa's, Get to his level plz? :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    Isn't the title of this thread "Hey Wa's Get to his lvl plz?" I'm only assuming but that gives the impression that you're insinuating that cabal NA players aren't as good as synodai....

Therefore making this statement irrelevant?

Have you changed your mind about the goal of this thread since it was posted?

I'm confus...

to ez..next troll please

Forcium
    lol burnings war trailer? wasnt that sht back in early 2011 and still no actual video? burning u noob full video pls

Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    to ez..next troll please
    Apparently logic escapes you....Clearly you not only misunderstand what you intended to say but the definition of a troll. I am merely pointing out that your attempts to reestablish creditability, after being proven wrong about synodai being better than NA warriors, are feeble at best. I sir, am not a troll...I am a realist and you failed to grasp the concept of basic debate. The best you can manage is...

you: synodai is the best prove me wrong
    everyone else: *proves you wrong*
    you: "nope huhuhuhu" trollface.jpg

I see great things in your future.

fine SLUT

Banned
    i see great things in your future to, you get laid by age of 35!! goodjob average cabal age is 39

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    i see great things in your future to, you get laid by age of 35!! goodjob average cabal age is 39
    And now you're throwing out generic insults; You don't even know the age of that WA Synodai, and yet you made a topic praising him.

Just a noob, who saw a video of a WA in war, and thought he was really good just because he plays better than you, while you have no idea how a really good WA can play.

A] this guy is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retarded

B] hes not even that good at trolling

He's probably an abused kid, he try too hard to troll and end up getting trolled by people that don't even troll. lulz,
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Banned
    An epic fail thread that goes with an epic fail troll.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    And now you're throwing out generic insults; You don't even know the age of that WA Synodai, and yet you made a topic praising him.

Just a noob, who saw a video of a WA in war, and thought he was really good just because he plays better than you, while you have no idea how a really good WA can play.
    you said idk his age? wtf that has to do with anything...lady go catch a breath outside to much cabal is bad for you

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast