Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I heard they were going to make changes for classes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I'm still failing to see a purpose behind changing the stats by such an extreme amount. It's like one day EST devs woke up and said "ef it, I don't like anything we did so far, lets just start over".
    I assume that higher stats are there to make gear matter more than level, and to add more variety between player's stats.

If two people have lets say 1200 attack and 1250 attack; they are of the same class, but have slightly different str/int/dex, and slightly different equipment, after the update the difference may go to 1600 and 1500.

So there is more variety between stats of players in the sense that decimals can add variety to the prices of items (in this case they just multiply stats to make them higher, which is the same as dividing into decimals).

With that being said: the higher stats are not to make the game easier, the larger numbers are soley for 'variety between players' as the mobs will are uber-powered (there will also be more variety between classes by the innate amount of Hit and Penetrate each class will have).

Overall, this update is to make bigger gaps between weak/strong players, and to increase the difficulty of PVE (in the last interview you can see the devs saying cabal is too easy and they'd like to increase the difficulty).
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-16-2012 at 04:16 PM.

as long as they dont make any more sig/seh or any event after episode 10 that could fck up the game,i think its all good if u ask me.the main factor that messed up this game was the events which most of the cabal population started outgearing ppl by A LOT,now1 can say that they didnt spend almost any usd cuz thats bs.i know that f2p sooner or later means p2w but dam it stop making it soooooooooooo easy......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieWiz View Post
    as long as they dont make any more sig/seh or any event after episode 10 that could fck up the game,i think its all good if u ask me.the main factor that messed up this game was the events which most of the cabal population started outgearing ppl by A LOT,now1 can say that they didnt spend almost any usd cuz thats bs.i know that f2p sooner or later means p2w but dam it stop making it soooooooooooo easy......
    I honestly haven't spent any money on this game lol. My gear atm is almost the same as my gear a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I honestly haven't spent any money on this game lol. My gear atm is almost the same as my gear a year ago.
    ur gear aint good.
    sorry i meant ppl with full sig and GOOD gear.the gear u have atm its call "normal/average" if u ask me.
    my pint is,they need to stop making sig/seh/ANY event that offers "free" gear if u ask me.with the addition of new dungeons and everything,ppl can actually work for their gear.

Gms should take a look at Tera Online.
    Last edited by CookieWiz; 09-16-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Banned
    ur gear aint good.
    sorry i meant ppl with full sig and GOOD gear.the gear u have atm its call "normal/average" if u ask me.
    my pint is,they need to stop making sig/seh/ANY event that offers "free" gear if u ask me.with the addition of new dungeons and everything,ppl can actually work for their gear.

Gms should take a look at Tera Online.
    Who says you need to have good gear :P

It's not pay to win if you pay and still lose

It's not pay to win if you pay and still lose
    lol u dont have to have good gear? yea cuz using shadow/osm when every1 is using sig and forcy will keep u strong enough compared to other ppl.and if ur gonna say skill is more important than gear think again cuz gear is as important as skill.

You just said yourself that they'll be increasing the gap in strong and weak players. So with that in mind, people with average gear right now might stand no chance against people with epic gear, no matter how good they are.

Banned
    lol u dont have to have good gear? yea cuz using shadow/osm when every1 is using sig and forcy will keep u strong enough compared to other ppl.and if ur gonna say skill is more important than gear think again cuz gear is as important as skill.
    Play an OP class like FA and you'll own in war regardless of your defense or hp. I remember you said you do 18k on a guard with saints weapon. I already hit a lot harder than that

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You just said yourself that they'll be increasing the gap in strong and weak players. So with that in mind, people with average gear right now might stand no chance against people with epic gear, no matter how good they are.
    Yes, there will be a bigger gap between grades of gear osm / tg / sig / forci.

But that applies to weapons too, not only armor.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-17-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Play an OP class like FA and you'll own in war regardless of your defense or hp. I remember you said you do 18k on a guard with saints weapon. I already hit a lot harder than that
    only thing good about fa is their bm3 cuz the rest is crap compared to how good a wiz does in war to a fa. and yea maybe u do more dmg with saint,and i doubt u can do it w/o it,but if u do then gratz,and the reason would be cuz fa has aos +bm3+pots and ur shadow piece with extra amp whic stop u from being a tank at war and i know that cuz i fought u when i was cap at war.
    btw have u played a truly op class at war? cuz i doubt fa is near being op besides when they bm3 cuz the rest is crap... but again i have only played fs and wiz so if u ask me a truly op class at war is fs>wa>fb>wiz>fa>bl...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12