Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: some noob who tried to ruin my name...for fame LOL...and then says im jk

who are you people

lmao! ^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    I cant stop laughing when I see people mentioning Kav and "good/godly" in the same sentence!! LMFAO!
    Still hits 3 times more than u ever did when u had ur BL

Lolll

Quote Originally Posted by TheZeeker View Post
    Still hits 3 times more than u ever did when u had ur BL
    Did you really just say that? You do realize I quit my BL in 2011. Wonder how many new things this game has and how much easier you can get items since I last played my BL. Yeah, it only took him 5 years.
    Last edited by Ludacris; 10-10-2012 at 01:27 PM.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Did you really just say that? You do realize I quit my BL in 2011. Wonder how many new things this game has and how much easier you can get items since I last played my BL. Yeah, it only took him 5 years.
    You gotta come back to troll him or something. LOL Tri+I are starting to make a hobby of it. It's too easy. Either's he stupid, or really thinks he's that good. Either way he's too easy to troll.

But I have to admit, he can type really fast. He'll have a conversation with you from 2 different characters AND mail you from either one while doing that.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I've already trolled him plenty of times when I played. I still remember back when I and a few other Tangs hit lvl 180, we went PI Boss hunting and saw Kav grinding. We killed him and he would come back time after time afteeeeeeeeeeeeeer time in BM2 trying to kill us. Died each time, wouldnt give up. Followed us to every channel we went to. I also remember at one point when I had re-rolled to wizard a while back, Kav would talk so much s*** knowing I didnt have my BL at the time. Funny how he never said anything to me when I had my BL, and when I went BL again he would run to town...

Banned
    Anyways, most of the guys like you ( all talk ) cant back up what they say

I remember u were a little 180 BL soloing pluma + odd circle with 4 bars full buff like 2 years ago, all the guys from global server who saw that video think that u were a big ass noob haha

Quote Originally Posted by TheZeeker View Post
    Anyways, most of the guys like you ( all talk ) cant back up what they say

I remember u were a little 180 BL soloing pluma + odd circle with 4 bars full buff like 2 years ago, all the guys from global server who saw that video think that u were a big ass noob haha
    Yeah, anyways is right. Pretty hard to back up when I dont have that BL anymore. But as I said, when I played. insta-r***, rinse-repeat.

Oh, you mean the same globals I beat once we merged? :\ haha.
    Last edited by Ludacris; 10-10-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Titanium
    Wait is @Zeeker = Kavmom?
    Hey old friend remember me? the guy that kill you in war and laugh everytime? the one you challenge to a pvp and lose? HEY!!!!!!! your like.... Number 1 worst BL ever played.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast