Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I wonder who this wiz in Nation War is...

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. - I can tell the world that I didn't use any third party program and I play legitimately everytime I play CABAL. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did use third party programs.

See what I did there?
    ^^

Eh, I won't lie, I've played long and am sorta addicted to cabal. Hard to quit and wanted that to be the only reason, but this new update... ><...I HAVE to try FB out after it comes out.

Like my keyboard's macro keys and barely started, so was that program. Personally I never heard of any until recently, and by recently I mean within the past 2 months. And the existance of said program looks like since August I think? (well according to the Facebook join date which is as far as I can tell, and holy crap at how many ppl on FB "liked" it.../sad)

I would agree with the perspectives things (I never saw anything that looked like contempt).

(on a really side note I can't stop watching those pandas...blasted ADHD.....)

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    Correction my dear, I understand fully how to farm a dungeon, skipping bosses in IC2 is only possible for like what? 2 or three of them? which btw one has a relic chest which can drop items such as EOX+8 ..so why skip? Gain UCH/UCHH and sell them .. that's income as well.... And what are you getting at with your 1800+ runs? I was far LAZY back then and ran 5 to 8 FT2's 3 or 4 days a week ...FT2 requires a party yes? and it still takes alot of time ..yes? Please explain to me your "methods" of FARMING IC2 ... Legitimately ...
    I don't know why she farmed that way (and I'm not your dear, just another player). Ask her. That's what she did though (everyone has their own playstyles). As for being "lazy" and running that many ft2, you're not that lazy (or not as lazy as me). Most epic drops in dungeons come from the last chest, or Legacy chests. Sure CA 6 has a chance to give you sehh. But look how many of those are ran in Merc and how many sehh drop.... Obviously it's far lower rates than legacy chests. You should know that the drop rates in this game are heavily against you so trying to use the "X is possible" (just like in RS it's possible to get bikes from relic chests but guess how many in 300+ runs I got? Oh wait! I didn't get any in 5 years) is pointless.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-09-2013 at 03:17 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I'm going to build my new FB as Anti-BM. Also pre-prepping it's stats for next update.

Personnally I think you guys worry too much about the game and thus create grudges against other ppl for the stupidest reasons (like someone leaving your guild and creating a new one so you wait for a year to get them banned).
    Seriously. It's a game. Ppl will always hack, so instead of QQ-ing about them, just try to beat them. I've beat many a hackers in various things b4 and I'm a complete noob at any video game.

So one WI is gone in the game probably. Big whoop. Y'all act like it's a great success to reduce the size of players in a dying game.
    excuse me vald?
    are u saying i hold grudges of her leaving guild and making her own guild, so i help her xfer every single active players out of Apoc to her new guild Nightmares? If u ask those old apoc members now in nightmares, i even put guild notice during that time "We are moving to new guild Nightmars, please pm eDream for invitation" and i even pm whoever doesnt read guild notice to leave apoc and join nightmares as soon as possible. there are 5 or so players who doesnt want to leave, kona, pinoy, bergy, django, grim etc, but i tried my best giving her the best i could.
    "me and tri are just back for sig event, we are going to quit again after event, so if u guys want to continue playing this game, and want ppl to play with, u guys should go nightmares, its not a new guild, its all apoc with a new guild name thats all" <--this is wat i said to my core members
    so ya, i hold grudges yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    excuse me vald?
    are u saying i hold grudges of her leaving guild and making her own guild, so i help her xfer every single active players out of Apoc to her new guild Nightmares? If u ask those old apoc members now in nightmares, i even put guild notice during that time "We are moving to new guild Nightmars, please pm eDream for invitation" and i even pm whoever doesnt read guild notice to leave apoc and join nightmares as soon as possible. there are 5 or so players who doesnt want to leave, kona, pinoy, bergy, django, grim etc, but i tried my best giving her the best i could.
    "me and tri are just back for sig event, we are going to quit again after event, so if u guys want to continue playing this game, and want ppl to play with, u guys should go nightmares, its not a new guild, its all apoc with a new guild name thats all" <--this is wat i said to my core members
    so ya, i hold grudges yes?
    I didn't say anyone's names so quit asking me that (but I have seen cases like that happen b4 in the years I've played, hence the posting), Also Nightmares is kinda dead-ish and has been for over a month, but that's bcs school and stuff I guess.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-09-2013 at 03:21 PM.

My FB Guide

APOC FOR LIFE NIGHTMARES SCKS nice hax edream

Titanium
    I didn't say anyone's names so quit asking me that (but I have seen cases like that happen b4 in the years I've played, hence the posting), Also Nightmares is kinda dead-ish and has been for over a month, but that's bcs school and stuff I guess.
    but u just said "create grudges against other ppl for the stupidest reasons (like someone leaving your guild and creating a new one so you wait for a year to get them banned"

u can defend dream wasnt hacking, but u shouldnt say or implying me and any of my guildies are holding grudges when I ALREADY DID THE BEST I COULD TO HELP HER CREATE NIGHTMARES INCLUDING SENDING EVERY SINGLE APOC TO NIGHTMARES.

everyone know Tea likes to frap, he fraps all kinds of he think its interesting, not his first time frapping a hacker, and after all, its not Apoc's fault edream become a hacker
    Last edited by Ash; 01-09-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renjitheblader View Post
    APOC FOR LIFE NIGHTMARES SCKS nice hax edream
    Like most guilds, Apoc was created from ppl that left other guilds for various reasons. It has a few of my old members from CriticaL in it too. Just reminding you that hating on a guild is kinda...lame? Sure a leader made a poor choice (look @ Ascension for example). Doesn't mean the whole should be accused or discriminated bcs of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    but u just said "create grudges against other ppl for the stupidest reasons (like someone leaving your guild and creating a new one so you wait for a year to get them banned"
    And you're saying I haven't seen that happen ever before in 5 years? Simply put, I have seen it, and also you can't seem to read what an example is. Didn't you take literature for at least 13 years of your life?

Why do you keep assuming that's it's about YOU or YOUR guild? Was that what you were hoping for? Self appeasment or something similar? Sorry, but the world, nor everything I type revolves around you, your guild, my girlfriend, me, or this game, or other hackers. So quit assuming that I am pointing fingers when I am not. If I was pointing fingers, I'd say names instead. I'm not that dishonest or afraid to be upfront. Why else would I admit/ explain how I got banned, or even further, tell people how to avoid it?
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-09-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: added response to ash

My FB Guide

was a joke man your the lame one still going on about it :O

Quote Originally Posted by Renjitheblader View Post
    was a joke man your the lame one still going on about it :O
    As I was telling my gf the other day: "it's very hard to read text because you can't tell sarcasm from seriousness often." That's why you should make it obvious like saying jk after like 20 returns as some ppl do (even though the scrolling is obnoxious, we at least know they're kidding)

My FB Guide

Like most guilds, Apoc was created from ppl that left other guilds for various reasons. It has a few of my old members from CriticaL in it too. Just reminding you that hating on a guild is kinda...lame? Sure a leader made a poor choice (look @ Ascension for example). Doesn't mean the whole should be accused or discriminated bcs of it.

And you're saying I haven't seen that happen ever before in 5 years? Simply put, I have seen it, and also you can't seem to read what an example is. Didn't you take literature for at least 13 years of your life?

Why do you keep assuming that's it's about YOU or YOUR guild? Was that what you were hoping for? Self appeasment or something similar? Sorry, but the world, nor everything I type revolves around you, your guild, my girlfriend, me, or this game, or other hackers. So quit assuming that I am pointing fingers when I am not. If I was pointing fingers, I'd say names instead. I'm not that dishonest or afraid to be upfront. Why else would I admit/ explain how I got banned, or even further, tell people how to avoid it?
    Simply put, your "example" was pretty bad and it related to us. Which is what led us to believe that you were IMPLYING we did what we did. I can say, for example, that people in this game want to save some alz so they use a keyboard to farm items for them while they're sleeping. Would you not assume that statement was referred to you?

If that's the case, care to explain why eDream decided to hack? It would end this thread quicker.
    Last edited by TeaParty; 01-09-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast