Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T_T

Angry T_T

GMs please do some thing about dc from fb rooting in war
    this shiet so annoying

Osmium
    this happens to me too but in another way....when i aod and some1 roots me at the same time 1 of these 2 things happen...whether i teleport to base without dying or i get rooted but aod is not casted and is on cd

Ummm have you tried reporting this to them via the help desk? And what kind of dc are you experiencing? Just curious, what kind of errors are you having?

I got Error Code 6 or just a disconnection to the login screen
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

i hope they can fix this crapy bug in episode10

Banned
    +1 fix this and today at 12:00 war mercury t5 procs got owned HARD by caps and they took base idk why but ppl kep lagging and dc like CRAZY >.>
    maybe cuz proc base was full of caps but i was getting dc when i was near base or gate so had to run to alpha and afk till war was over.

@loki stop being so pathetic.

Yay, thanks Kato! ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Hey I work and have time to post lol
    Here goes retarted Loki again trying to be someone ........
    We all know he fails in game and real life so he try's to be a Internet tough guy
    He claims Jess is a man lol so fail shows how much he knows is nothing
    Claims she pretends to be a lesbo to get things nah wrong again she has never asked anyone in guild for anything she works her ass off for stuff so your wrong again I see a pattern here ...
    Anyone that uses religion as a reference to living a lifestyle is just plain dumb just saying
    Making them high roller bills at a smell good shop brb lolling
    Thanks Trashy. This is why I love my guild. <3

Also thanks Kato, if possible, could you delete my comments so this topic goes back to being clean?

Seireitei for the win!

[GM] Kato
    Took care of all of the posts that had nothing to do with the topic. I understand that trolls do happen, but the best thing in the future would just be to report them and then leave it alone. Try to avoid any arguments or it'll just end in a battle royale of hate spewed everywhere. We don't want that, especially me, because I'm a GM of love.

Anywho, enjoy.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Took care of all of the posts that had nothing to do with the topic. I understand that trolls do happen, but the best thing in the future would just be to report them and then leave it alone. Try to avoid any arguments or it'll just end in a battle royale of hate spewed everywhere. We don't want that, especially me, because I'm a GM of love.

Anywho, enjoy.
    Why not Zoidberg?

Seireitei for the win!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast