Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: CABAL: Rising Force Discussion / Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    Is Sharpness buff removed from WI class?and y is it removed from WI only not FA too?
    The buff is no longer on WI. These sweeping changes encompass balance between the classes, removing one variable doesn't necessarily mean that a shared ability should be removed from another class.

Ribbit

Shadow Titanium
    Thanks Snow. I just wanted to compare Sonic Shooter lv 9 cd to the new cd. current cd is 5.1. Was trying to be sneaky and see if the new cds were for lvl 9

So level 20 skill gonna have the same cool down as level 1 skill?and how it balace the game out when all the dps class(wi wa)gonna have their skill to 20
    Last edited by wulaz; 03-05-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wulaz View Post
    So level 20 skill gonna have the same cool down as level 1 skill?and how it balace the game out when all the dps class(wi wa)gonna have their skill to 20
    After the update, the cooldown of every skill is fixed no matter what level you make them; but, there's no certainty that ALL skills will have the cooldown of the current level 1.
    Your balancing question doesn't make sense cause the other classes are able to make their skills level 20 as well...

Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    After the update, the cooldown of every skill is fixed no matter what level you make them; but, there's no certainty that ALL skills will have the cooldown of the current level 1.
    Your balancing question doesn't make sense cause the other classes are able to make their skills level 20 as well...
    WIZ/FA have their skills at 20 already cooldown isn't big niether is the damage. However whirlwind at lvl 20 is stupid damage but the cooldown is almost stupid lol. Same for most sword classes, now sword classes out dps magic RIP
    WTS MY FA FOR WA

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    WIZ/FA have their skills at 20 already cooldown isn't big niether is the damage. However whirlwind at lvl 20 is stupid damage but the cooldown is almost stupid lol. Same for most sword classes, now sword classes out dps magic RIP
    WTS MY FA FOR WA
    lol if this were the case then there would actually be melee classes that made it past the first round @ global camp LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    lol if this were the case then there would actually be melee classes that made it past the first round @ global camp LOLOL
    Am I wrong than ? ;( lvl 20 sword skills seem op with lvl 1 cd

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Am I wrong than ? ;( lvl 20 sword skills seem op with lvl 1 cd
    Why is everyone assuming that the cooldowns are preset to what lvl 1 is? Don't they vary by skill? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    Why is everyone assuming that the cooldowns are preset to what lvl 1 is? Don't they vary by skill? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    IDK. GM Snow even said they are varied by skill.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

we'll have to wait and see foos

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast