Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post

vid>screenshots,thats all theres is to it.
    if you think ur better than him then just call him out.cuz to my opinion(and prob i am not the only1) he showed that hes better than you and all you did was run and spam pots.
    i guess go back to fa?

edit:u say hes the1 butt-hurt but ur also posting ss of him.so i guess ur taking the time to do all that to prove him wrong,so u do care... lol
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    lol...so on june 30 2013 i began reading this thread from page one, all the way to page sixteen. I have seen countless posts basically saying the same thing over and over and over, which i found pretty funny. But here is what i think, i am not going to take sides, because you know.. i have known Mia for a quite a while as well as cass, but on the contrary i think fiveforty has put in work on his WA and has pretty good knowledge on the class as well. I never see him boasting about his gear whenever i see him on ch 6, 12 etc etc.

i think its pretty cool that there are still people that play warrior to the freestyle extent, most of the pro WA friends of mine dont really play cabal anymore and that makes me sad. Posting all these screenshots and videos are cool and all, but i suggest something that can help settle this. If you guys want ill overlook a match between both of you in ch 20, in a pvp freestyle. (PvPs and 1 v 1s in war are not 100% legit, for the fact that you are not the only one warring, and 99% of the time, theres always an extra factor that damages you other than people(guards, atk down towers, hp down etc).

But here is the my final thought to both of you:
    Mia, to be honest, it would be better to accept if you have gotten beat, i watched the video, and those vital pots... i dont think thats cool at all, hurts my WA feelings Mia, i have fought with you before and those are definitely not needed, being a modest person makes you better and stronger, its not always about making the point about being acknowledged by other people. Im not saying you're a bad kid cuz ik you're not, ik most of the people who have read this thread dont have a single clue about the freestyling with a WA.

541, yo man, i have freestyled you before and i know that you're better than a lot of WAs in this game. But there is no need to have to keep posting things up to try and prove something when all you need to know is that you have the potential to do it. You dont have to get people to understand that you can do it man, people who have seen it with thier eyes will know, because sht that happens cannot be rewritten or repeated namsayin? Cant let things like this phase you man just let it happen and just do what you do man.

I suggest just ending this or just doing what i suggested and end it and move on forreals
    well put,
    couldnt agree more with anything you said here. you're 100% right.

as for the freestyle pvp in ch20, i'd LOVE that. i've been trying to arrange a 1on1 freestyle pvp against her this for the longest time now. up until this point she's given me every excuse / ounce of shxt she could pour out of her mouth to avoid it.

lets finalize this. nuve will be the overseer
    nuve, just let me know in game if mia's up for it or not bro. otherwise, i have nothing else to say here.
    Last edited by vXLi; 07-01-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Enough of this auto target nonsense show me pvp freestyle nao!!

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    +1

well put,
    couldnt agree more with anything you said here. you're 100% right.

as for the freestyle pvp in ch20, i'd LOVE that. i've been trying to arrange a 1on1 freestyle pvp against her this for the longest time now. up until this point she's given me every excuse / ounce of shxt she could pour out of her mouth to avoid it.

lets finalize this. nuve will be the overseer
    nuve, just let me know in game if mia's up for it or not bro. otherwise, i have nothing else to say here.
    Soo like if nuve or anyone starts praising you or whatever but if I make a comment not even dealing with you or Mia it's kissing up? Okay, I still think your retarded tho.
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 07-01-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Soo like if nuve or anyone starts praising you or whatever but if I make a comment not even dealing with you or Mia it's kissing up? Okay, I still think your retarded tho.
    cass,you are the most predictable person on this entire forum...
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    lol seriously?
    you're seriously trying to start more drama?
    grow up kid.

tell mia that NUVE offered to oversee our freestyle pvp. i have nothing to say to you

lol seriously?
    you're seriously trying to start more drama?
    grow up kid.

tell mia that NUVE offered to oversee our freestyle pvp. i have nothing to say to you
    Start more drama I didn't really start drama in this thread until you brought up my name so I'm just finishing up and by asking a rhetorical question. (Look up that word if you don't know it and sound it out for your memory) and I'm nobody's messenger smart thing would be to pm Mia in game or forums. And cute how you had sooo much to say an ended by saying "I have nothing to say to you" but okie

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    cass,you are the most predictable person on this entire forum...
    But you still luv me! So shush

Shadow Titanium
    Last edited by vXLi; 07-01-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Still haven't gotten laid for the last time I suggested you too.

Okay you might have to go pay for it bc I don't see this happening anytime soon for you

Shadow Titanium
    Still haven't gotten laid for the last time I suggested you too.

Okay you might have to go pay for it bc I don't see this happening anytime soon for you
    okay perfect, how much do you cost?

actually... having sex with you would be an insult to my dignity. so i guess i'm cornered here

lmfao i acknowledge your crush, but i'm done here. like i said, nothing to say to you.

Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast