Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic K-Board

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    lol i told you to w8 and see.
    ewhore ftw
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    trashy is an e whore i heard he got it on with ulti man

Quote Originally Posted by Future"E"Whore View Post
    So cute at the fact of how i dont know you and have never even acknowledged you and you drag me in to this sooo BAHAHAHAHA. for you information "Monkey" i think its so pathetic that you have to patrol the forums every second of the day to make your self feel better because you are the one with a small french fry and could never get a girl like me. instead your flipping your burgers at burger king... oh wait i heard you got a new job across town at the McDonalds and "IM LOVING IT" and having nasty girls that work with you spreading their legs to you in the cooler because your pathetic and its the only way you can get your little french fry wet. so face it your jealous at the fact you could never ever even possibly come to close to getting a girl like me. so you go back to making your burgers. Heres a tip of advice for you get a better education so you can actually have a real life mmm....kay <3 "the e whore"

you're a fat country bi.tch why would he want to stick his french fry in your vag. he woudln't want to get near your cottage cheese legs.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    you're a fat country bi.tch why would he want to stick his french fry in your vag. he woudln't want to get near your cottage cheese legs.

yea he likes the ones that are the size of a planet i forgot
    hey looks its rage monkeys nut swinger rage
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

lol rage the funny thing is i was always nice to you and you where nice to me. see how things change when monkey tells you to swing from his nuts.

2nd off im not fat. do i look fat ? no!! sry if im not a skinny toothpick. like those sickly disgusting people you see on tv.

3rd so what if im from the country damn proud of it. yeah i am a bit.ch when ass.holes are ass.holes so GT.FO

Banned
    f.uckin patrick penna and his fatass e-whore gf ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

eat chub rowe eat chub cuz u got plenty of it there

btw nice myspace style whore pics u got in ur avatar im sure ur boyfriends proud to have an e-whore like you

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    f.uckin patrick penna and his fatass e-whore gf ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

eat chub rowe eat chub cuz u got plenty of it there

btw nice myspace style whore pics u got in ur avatar im sure ur boyfriends proud to have an e-whore like you

sry no chub there bro shes a healthy southern girl and i love it. i dont like girls that break when you hold them.

and guess what theres nothing wrong with a myspace pic atleast she isnt afraid to post a real picture of herself. instead of hiding behind a clown mask.

come on monkey be a man show us a picture of what you really look like. prove me wrong prove lethal wrong prove the entire forum wrong.

check mate!!!! ( take it so we know its you)
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

sry no chub there bro shes a healthy southern girl and i love it. i dont like girls that break when you hold them.

and guess what theres nothing wrong with a myspace pic atleast she isnt afraid to post a real picture of herself. instead of hiding behind a clown mask.

come on monkey be a man show us a picture of what you really look like. prove me wrong prove lethal wrong prove the entire forum wrong.

you know as well as i do rowe he dont have the stones to pull it off
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned

difference between you and me is i could care less what dumb hicks like yourself want or say, its the internet and im not required to do sht but make your fatass gf mad

u know ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ when you send ur gf off into a vent by herself to try to talk sht to people, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ btch.

Quote Originally Posted by Future"E"Whore View Post

3rd so what if im from the country damn proud of it. yeah i am a bit.ch when ass.holes are ass.holes so GT.FO
    dont bother, let em continue to stick their di.cks in those ugly ass pale white, 80 lb, pizza faced, flat chested, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y chicks. country chicks are where its at, anyone that knows them knows this. theyll never know what a real woman is.

fu.ck that city shi.t around here they wouldn't last 2 minutes guaranteed. they'd be face down in the mud underneath some 35" boggers.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast